DANVILLE POLICE DEPARTMENT
- An officer performed a welfare check in the 200 block of East Walnut Street.
- Police assisted an outside agency in the 200 block of East Walnut Street.
- Traffic Complaint of speeding in the area of South Market and Rambo Streets.
- Traffic Complaint of speeding on W. Rambo Street.
- DPD received a report of a downed utility cable on South Mickley Street. Officer discovered cable to be a Time-Warner Cable.
- Police assisted an outside agency on Snively Road.
- A stolen Vehicle was reported to the DPD, a 2013 Hyundai on South Richards Street.
- Along with other LE agencies, Danville police conducted K-9 search for illegal drugs and contraband for Mount Vernon Schools.
- Shawn Beveridge 28 Danville was cited for operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license.
- Police assisted a citizen in the area of East Walnut Street.