MOUNT VERNON POLICE DEPARTMENT
- Kevin L. Hummel was backing out of a parking space on Coshocton Ave. and struck Wanda K. Muck, who was traveling north through the parking lot.
- Jessica Ann Harris attempted to turn east into a parking space and struck the left rear corner of a vehicle owned by Theresa L. Randall. Harris left the scene without reporting the crash. She was cited for failure to control/weaving.
- Kelly J. Heuchemer was traveling east on Mount Vernon Ave. and Jodi A. Hood was also traveling in the same direction in front of Heuchemer. Heuchemer struck the rear of Hood after entering a construction areas. Heuchemer was cited for failure to maintain assured clear distance,.
- Alexis Lynn Richert was traveling north on Newark Rd. when they rear ended Shara A. Hartwell who was also traveling north on Newark Rd. and was breaking for traffic. Richert was cited for failure to maintain assured clear distance ahead.
- Units were dispatched to A residence on Shalimar Dr. for a possible overdose. Zachary Emmert was charged with assault.
- At about 8:57 PM an officer was dispatched to Hickory St. in reference to a trespassing complaint. This was an ongoing issue in the area so the officer responded to the area and watched the video footage of the individual cutting through the yard. The officer located the individual and placed him under arrest for an active warrant.
- A theft was reported at a Coshocton Ave. business. The complainant reported he had discovered a theft that had occurred on the reported dater at approximately 5:30 AM. The complainant provided the officer with a copy of the tape from the in store surveillance system and a written statement.
- An officer responded to East Burgess St. on a fraud complaint. A report was filed at the complainant's request and closed. The complainant was referred to Ebay and/or Paypal. He was informed the MVPD would not be investigating this matter. This case has been closed.
Arrests and Citations
- William Atherton, 40, S. Jefferson St. arrest on an outstanding warrant.
- Daniel Walton, 26, Whereabouts unknown, was arrested for an outstanding warrant.
- Henry Diaz Rodriguez, 39, Columbus, was cited for no operator's license.
- Deborah Seese, 57, Westerville,was cited for ACDA.
- Jeremy Pursel, 32, E. Burgess St. was arrested for an outstanding warrant.
- Zachary Emmert, 23, Shalimar Dr. was charged with assault.
- Terence Ware, 43, Franklin St. was charged with possessing drug abuse instruments.
- Reva Crim, 30, Franklin St. was charged with possessing drug abuse instruments.
- Alexander Blain, 24, W. Vine St. was cited for DUS FRA suspension and charged with possessing drug paraphernalia.
- Jessica Harris, 29, Shalimar Dr. was cited for failure to control, weaving course and leaving the scene of an accident on private property.
- Cody Crain, 23, Lexington,was arrested on an outstanding warrant.
- Julie Ramsey, 22, Follin Ave. was charged with disorderly conduct.
- Timothy Carper, 21, whereabouts unknown, arrest on outstanding warrant.
- Chad Behner, 34, Beech St. was cited fo DUS.
- Alexis Richert, 23, Mansfield Ave. was cited for ACDA.
- Dalton Smith,25, Coshocton Rd. was cited for driving under a 12-point suspension.
- Armando Centeno, 28, Hamtramck St. was cited for expired or unlawful license plates.
- Paul Rjodes, 36, Follin Ave. was cited for DUS.