MOUNT VERNON POLICE DEPARTMENT
- Thomas B. Hughes, Richard Allen Geyer, and Kevin J. Schoolcraft were traveling east on Coshocton Ave. west of Woodlake Trail. Hughes was distracted by a disabled vehicle, causing him to strike Geyer in the rear. This caused Geyer to strike Schoolcraft in the rear. Hughes was cited for Assured Clear Distance Ahead.
- Christa A. Staton was traveling west on Coshocton Ave. Tori Rose Maggard was on Clinton St. attempting to turn left onto Coshocton Ave. Maggard failed to see Staton and struck her during the turn. Maggard was cited for improper left turn.
- An officer took a statement over the phone on a theft complaint.
- An officer responded to a Coshocton Ave. business in reference to a complaint from a customer that employees were stealing from her vehicle.
- At approximately 7:35 PM an officer responded to E. Gambier St. in reference to a possible drug overdose. There is nothing more to report at this time and any new information will be supplemented.
- At approximately 8:03 AM an officer responded to a McGibney Rd. apartment on a reported theft from a vehicle. When the officer arrived he spoke with the complainant who stated several items were taken from his vehicle. A written statement was left for the complainant to fill out. A report was taken.
- Heaven Rhoades was found to be in a verbal altercation in the area of N. Sandusky St. Rhoades was found to have an active arrest warrant out of Mount Vernon Municipal Court The warrant was confirmed and Rhoades was arrested and transported to Knox County Jail.
- At 5:39 PM a report of theft at Phillips Park was taken A report was made.
- A female complainant came to the MVPD to report a burglary. The incident happened at her residence on N. Sandusky St. while she was hospitalized.
- At approximately 2:15 PM an officer responded to W. Gambier St. on a reported shoplifting. The officer spoke with the complainant who said an unknown male took merchandise without paying. A report was taken.
- At approximately 4:24 PM an officer responded to W. Chestnut St. on a report of a disturbance regarding drug possession.
- An officer responded to N. Division St. on a report of a theft of a cell phone. The phone was described as a black LG6 cell phone.
- An officer responded to Prospect St. in reference to a theft. When the officer arrived on the scene he spoke with a female who said two kids between the ages of 9 and 13 stole her son's bicycle. The bike was descried as a 20” black and white BMX Ambush with blue foot pegs on the front. The incident is under investigation.
- McKenzie C. Roush - red reflector on rear.
- Christopher S. C. Korns – red reflector on rear.
- Caitlin Elumir Sweet – red light
- Jason Andrew Legris – Motorcycle license required.
- Ann Shinabery – Obedience to traffic control devices.
- Jesse J. Ervin – Failure to display valid license plates, riving under an FRA suspension.
- Noah Christopher Sahr – Failure to obey traffic control devices.
- Taggert Edgell – Assured clear distance ahead.
- Robert Humphrey – Arrest on outstanding warrant.
- Abbie Hinger – Probation violation.
- Charles Ray Pealer – arrest on an outstanding warrant.
- Brittant Christine – Arrest on an outstanding warrant.
- Scott A. Greene - Arrest on an outstanding warrant.