MOUNT VERNON POLICE DEPARTMENT
- Lesley Fischer was traveling east on E. High St. and Raymond J. Sander was on N. Park St. at the stop sign. Sander pulled into traffic and both Sander and Fischer collided with each other.
- A vehicle owned by Lacy Dawn Holt was parked in the parking area of S. Jackson St. facing north, Ronald K. Looney was traveling north on S. Jackson St. The rear of Looney's vehicle – a school bus – struck the driver's side of Holt's vehicle
- Gary L. Myers struck a parked vehicle owned by Lauren J. Hall when turning into a parking lane. Myers acknowledged Hall's vehicle was stopped. Witnesses confirmed Myer struck Hall's vehicle while it was in the appropriate area for parking lot traffic..
- Merlin Guy Hadley was at JC Auto and backed into Nathan McDonald.
- A business on S. Main St. reported a theft that occurred on one of their transport vehicles. There are no suspects at this time. A report was filed.
- A female who lives on E. Gambier Rd. reported a theft from her residence. There are no suspects. A report was filed.
- An officer did a registration check on a vehicle in the McDonald's parking lot on Newark Rd. The vehicle came back as stolen. Contact was made with a male and female inside the vehicle and they were detained. This report will be forwarded to the Knox County Prosecutor's Office to review for charges.
- Officers responded to a disturbance on Ash St. where Xavier Mason was found to be in possession of drug paraphernalia. He was arrested on a probation violation. Mason was transported to Knox County Jail. This report was forwarded to the City Prosecutor for review.
- Tessa Akers was transported to Knox Community Hospital. She was later arrested and charged with obstruction of official business and menacing.
- An officer responded Coshocton Ave. for a report of a vehicle needing removal from the lot. Blubaugh Towing removed the vehicle to their lot. A towing fee and a daily storage fee will be assessed. A report was taken.
- An officer received a call in reference to a theft from W. High St. A report was taken.
- An officer received a call from the complainant in reference to abuse at a S. Main St. address. A report was taken.
- At approximately 11:30 PM an officer made contact with a male at Riverside Park because the park is closed from 11:00 PM to 6:00 AM. The male gave consent to search his bag and a glass pipe with white residue was located The male was issued a summons for possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Officers were dispatched to Beech St. on a report of a man dressed in black who smashed out the window of the door to the golf course as well as a window on a truck cap. The male, Matthew A, Knipp, was located in the area of the Hiawatha pool parking lot and taken into custody. A report was taken and charges filed.
- Tessa Lee Ann Akers – menacing
- Tessa Lee Ann Akers – Obstructing official business.
- Matthew Allen Knipp – Resisting arrest.
- Matthew Allen Knipp – Criminal mischief.
- Andrew Michael Beck – Driving under an FRA suspension.
- Andrew Michael Beck – Fictitious license plates.
- Raymond J. Sander – Operation @ a stop sign.
- Mikah Christian Jeffrey – Changing lanes without safety.
- Ronald Keith Looney – Full time and attention.
- Alyssa Marie Cox p-- Failure to display license plates.
- Barbara A. Rine – Failure to bey traffic control devices.
- Joshua Tyler Baldeidge – DUS.
- Kimberly Knight – Operator/chauffeur license required.