MOUNT VERNON POLICE DEPARTMENT
- Jared Hamilton reported he was stopped heading south on Vernonview Dr. at Coshocton Ave. when an unknown driver struck him in the rear end. The unknown vehicle left the area without stopping. The vehicle was described as a black Dodge truck.
- The complainant reported sometime within the previous 24 hours, unknown person(s) entered his garage. The garage was unlocked at the time and entry was made through the garage door. The complainant reported there did not seem to be anything missing.
- Officers were dispatched to the 300 block of West Pleasant St. for criminal trespass. Upon arrival, officers spoke to the complainant who advised she owned the property. The complainant stated she and her husband had come to the property to mow the grass and found the suspect inside the house. The suspect took off running from the home headed north. The complainant was able to identify the suspect and a warrant was issued to him for criminal trespass.
- An officer arrived at a Coshocton Ave. business on a report of two individuals inside the store who were believed to be shoplifting. Prior to the officer's arrival, the two suspects had been detained by loss prevention associates and were being detained in the office. The items had been recovered and the two suspects were issued summonses for petty theft. The suspects were then released.
Arrests and Citations
- Catherine Simones, 37, Mansfield, was arrested on an outstanding warrant.
- Margaret Burge, 45, Richland, was arrested on an outstanding warrant.
- Christopher, Davis, 28, E. Pleasant St. was arrested on an outstanding warrant.
- Kevin Wies, 24, Butler, was arrested on an outstanding warrant.
- Tanya Finell, 31, E. Pleasant St. was cited for driving under the influence of alcohol.
- Vienza Thompson, 47, E. Chestnut St, was arrested for violation of a protection order.
- Christopher Ford, 36, Dublin, OH, was charged with driving under an FRA suspension.
- Michael Miller, 36, Dogwood Ter. Was cited for driving under suspension/revocation.
- Logan Annett, 23, Danville, was cited for driving under an FRA suspension and for fictitious plates.
- Amy Sloan, 32, W. Vine St. was arrested on an outstanding warrant.
- Dalton Gray, 23, Howard, was cited for expired or unlawful plates.
- Brittany Jackson, 24, Green Valley Rd. was cited driving under the influence of alcohol and driving in marked/continuous lanes.
- Shannon Mills, 50, Beckley Rd. was cited for running a stop sign.
- Scott Thompson, 19, Eastmoor Dr. was cited for running a red light.
- Josiah Burney, 25, E. Gambier St. was cited for driving under revocation/suspension.
- Zachary Bragg, 19, Scott Rd. was cited for expired or unlawful plates.
- Scott Lane, 42, Bellefontaine, was cited for DUS.
- Isaiah McPeak, N. Mulberry St. was arrested for criminal trespass.
- James McClanahan, 44, Homeless, was arrested on an outstanding warrant.
- Brittney Burgett, 33, Bellville, was cited for running a stop sign.
- Carley Ash, 27, Fredericktown, was arrested on an outstanding warrant.
- Adam Lynn, 20, McGibney Rd. was cited for a temporary permit violation.
- Timothy Brown, 38, Columbus Rd. was arrested on an outstanding warrant.