MOUNT VERNON POLICE DEPARTMENT
- Lee A, Burd was traveling west on Coshocton Ave. when he hit a deer.
- Richard L. Harry was traveling north on Mechanic St. and stopped at a stop sign at W. Vine St. Stephanie R. Rhodebeck was traveling west on W. Vine St. Harry proceeded northbound without yielding to traffic and was struck by Rhodebeck on W. Vine St. Harry was cited for running a stop sign.
- Michele L. Parrish and Ashley N. Vance were traveling east on W. High St. Vance stopped for traffic and was struck by Parrish. Parrish was cited for assured clear distance ahead.
- The investigation continues.
- An officer was patrolling in the area of N. Mulberry St. near Curtis St. when she noticed a suspicious individual. The investigation continues.
- Units were advised of a complaint of individuals living in the woods near the intersection of Cherry St. and Maplewood Ave. Units made contact with multiple individuals and advised them there is no camping allowed on city property. They were given 24 hours to clean up the camp site. Investigation pending.
- An officer responded to the MVPD office in reference to a harassment complaint. When the officer arrived he spoke with a male and female who indicated their Facebook accounts had been hacked. Both individuals stated whoever hacked their accounts posted threatening messages to them. The incident is still under investigation.
- An officer was dispatched to Knox Community Hospital in reference to found property. The investigation continues.
- At approximately 7:43 AM an officer was dispatched to Sunset St. on a report of a found bicycle. The bike was transported to the inpound lot and a report was taken.
- An officer was dispatched to KCH to investigate an assault that happened at Mount Vernon High School. A report was taken on the incident.
- Officers were dispatched to N. Sandusky St. for a report of a suspicious person and vehicle. Dispatch advised the vehicle was a red SUV with a male and female occupants. Upon arrival an officer located the vehicle with a female driver and male passenger identified as Jeremiah S. O'Neil. Dispatch advised O'Neil had a warrant out of Holmes and Wyandot counties. O'Neil was arrested, searched and transported to the Knox County Jail where he was incarcerated until he could be transported to Wyandot County.
- An officer responded to N. Park St. in reference to a domestic violence incident. When the officer arrived, he spoke with a female subject who had a deep cut under her left eye. MVFD responded to the scene and transported the female to KCH. The male was arrested and incarcerated in the Knox County Jail.
- Units were dispatched to E. Pleasant St. for a domestic violence incident. When the officers arrived they spoke to all parties. A witness stated he saw Robert R. Humphrey's hand on the victim's throat. He also was said to have struck her. The witness also stated he had to remove Humphrey away from the victim. The victim also stated during their argument Humphrey placed his hand on her throat and pushed her up against the wall. The victim confirmed the witness had to remove Humphrey from her. Humphrey was arrested and handcuffed. He was then transported to Knox County Jail. He was charged with domestic violence and assault.
- A male who lives on W. Lamertine St. reported a theft. His security video showed a male in the yard taking items. The suspect is unknown. A report was filed.
- Susan R. Denuit -DUS, FRA and Random Verification Suspension.
- Christopher Nelson – Driving an unsafe vehicle, DUS_FRA and Random Verification Suspension.
- Tristen James Cook – Driving under an FRA suspension.
- James Pitsenberger – Headlights on vehicle.
- Matthew Shane Adams – Driving under an FRA suspension and driving an unsafe vehicle.
- Melvin Ray Fiske – No operator's license.
- Richard L. Harry - Operation @ a stop sign.
- David M. Harris – obstructing official business and arrest for an outstanding warrant.
- James N. Birchfield - Arrest for an outstanding warrant.
- Andrew Pitkiewicz – Probation violation.
- Kelsey E. Kuhn, Jr. - possession of drugs.
- Bradley Neitzelt - Arrest on an outstanding warrant.
- Nicholas Alan Pigg – Arrest on an outstanding warrant.
- Jeremiah S. O'Neil – Arrest on an outstanding warrant.
- Ronald J. Fowler - Arrest on an outstanding warrant.
- Jacob Roy Stotts – Domestic violence and assault.
- Adam Saunders - Arrest on an outstanding warrant.
- Robert Ray Humphrey – Domestic violence and assault.