MOUNT VERNON POLICE DEPARTMENT
- Nathan Lee Bartok and Matthew Scott Kirkpatrick were traveling west on Coshocton Ave. Kirkpatrick stopped for a red traffic light at Eastgate Dr. Bartok failed to stop, striking Kirkpatrick in the rear-end. Bartok was cited for assured clear distance ahead.
- Chester Glen Watts and Tyler William Davis were stopped headed north in the westbound turn lane on S; Parrott St. Watts proceeded forward and, failing to see Davis stopped, struck him in the rear-end. Watts was cited for assured clear distance ahead.
- Kasey Lynn Keith was driving south on Newark Rd. in the left lane. James Edward Tanner was pulling out of McDonald's to go north. Tanner failed to yield to traffic and was struck by Keith. Tanner was cited for failure to yield from private property.
- At approximately 8:06 AM an officer responded to a residence on W. Gambier St. in reference to an incident of vandalism.
- At approximately 8:02 PM an officer received a complaint of loud misic on Follin Ave. The subject was cited for disorderly conduct.
- At 12;55 PM an officer responded to an assault complaint at the Children's Resource Center on Coshocton Ave. Written statements and photographs were obtained. One female juvenile was taken into custody and released to the care of the Knox County Juvenile Court. She was then transferred to a detention facility. This investigation has been forwarded to thre Knox County Juvenile Prosecutor's Office for review of charges.
- An officer responded to N. Jefferson St. at 2:34 PM in reference to a theft complaint. A report was filed for this alleged incident. Extra patrol was requested for the residence.
- At approximately 9:10 PM, two officers responded to E. Vine for a report of a male with a club threatening the complainant. This report will be forwarded to the Mount Vernon City Law Director's Office to review for charges.
- At 4:02 PM officers responded to the U.S. Post Office on a report of a disturbance. Tyler Smith was arrested and charged with two counts of assault, two counts of menacing, one count of criminal trespass, one count of public indecency, one count of possession of drug abuse instruments and one count of inducing panic.
- Two officers were dispatched to Knox Community Hospital for a report of a disturbance. Jordan Skeen was arrested and incarcerated at Knox County Jail.
- Ronald E. Hoeflich, arrest on an outstanding warrant.
- Brintley Faith, arrest for assault
- Herschel Ray Smith, Jr. arrest for assault and domestic violence.
- Carlos R. Arthur, arrest on an outstanding warrant.
- Elijah Cory Barber, failure to bey traffic control device and two counts of OVI.
- Tyler Mato Smith, arrest for criminal trespass, public indecency, inducing panic, menacing, assault, and possession of drug abuse instruments.
- Brett Beauchamp, burglary-trespass kn an occupied budding.
- Jordan David Skeen, DOC/P in a medical facility and disorderly conduct_insulting.
- Matthew James Collins, arrest for an outstanding warrant.
- Hua Jiang, driving under an FRA suspension and driving under suspension.
Terry L. Lee, Jr. driving on a closed road.
- Andrew L. Meade, operation at a stop sign.
- Christopher Nelson, speed, expired license plates, and DUS, 12 point suspension.
- Tarance Earl Hammons, driving under an FRA suspension.
- Elijah Cory Barber, failure to obey a traffic control device, OVI-17 or more per 210 liters of breath, and OVI-under the influence.