MOUNT VERNON POLICE DEPARTMENT
- A vehicle owned by Timothy C. Ewing, Jr. was parked on Marcia Dr. An unknown vehicle struck Ewing's vehicle and left the scene.
- Betty J. Taylor turned east off Verndale Dr. onto Coshocton Ave. Michael Hawkins turned east out of the Kroger parking lot onto Coshocton Ave. Both vehicles maintained their closest lane of travel. Taylor attempted to change lanes and struck Hawkins causing damage to the passenger side of the vehicle. Taylor was issued a citation for unsafe lane change.
- Zachary Potter was backing out of a parking space and struck Patricia S. Goeppinger. Potter was cited for failure to control/weaving.
- Aaron D., Meyer and Jessica M. Helton were stopped heading west on Coshocton Ave. at Ringold St. Meyer indicated his foot slipped off the brake pedal causing him to strike the rear of Helton's vehicle. Meyer was cited for failure to maintain assured clear distance ahead.
- Units responded to W. Vine St. in reference to a suspicious person. A female subject was issued a summons for vehicle trespass and criminal trespass. The investigation continues.
- Two officers responded to a Coshocton Ave. business on a report of shoplifting. The suspect was detained and issued a summons in lieu of arrest. A copy of the video surveillance tape was obtained. Photographs were taken and a written statement was obtained This investigation has been closed.
- Units were dispatched to N. Gay St. on a report of a burglary in progress. When they arrived at the scene a female was located inside the abandoned residence. A summons was issued. A report was taken. There is nothing further to report.
- Officers were dispatched to a McGibney Rd. apartment in reference to a disturbance. The complainant told officers her sister had been in in an altercation with her husband at their residence on N. Sandusky St. Nothing further to report.
- Officers were dispatched to a McGibney Rd. apartment in reference to a disturbance. Officers continued their investigation at a N. Sandusky St. residence and made contact with a male subject. During the investigation, officers observed several paraphernalia items. These were collected and placed into the MVPD evidence locker to be disposed of. There is nothing further to report.
- Officers responded to a Hickory St. address along with Adult Probation for a house check. Marijuana paraphernalia was taken from a male and placed into evidence as found property. No charges will be filed and there is nothing further to report.
Arrests and Citations
- Daniel Walton, 26, N. Norton St. was cited for theft.
- Kylee Miracle, 21, Upper Gilchrist Rd. was arrested and charged with possessing drug abuse instruments and for an outstanding warrant for probation violation.
- Tricia Gore-Krownapple, 49, Warsaw, was arrested for an outstanding warrant.
- Nola Bell, 77, Valley Dale Dr. was cited for running a red light.
- Dana Menke,19, Upper Gilchrist Rd. was charged with criminal trespass and vehicle trespass.
- Betty Taylor, 98, Utica, was cited for changing lanes without safety.
- Dakota Rhoads, 26, N. Sandusky St. was cited for driving under an FRA suspension and for fictitious plates.
- Kyle Thompson, 16, Eastmoore Dr. was cited for running a stop sign.
- Mark Christo, 32, W. High St. was cited for expired or unlawful plates.
- Edward Rodehaver, 38, N. Sandusky St. was cited for driving under an FRA suspension.
- Carson Ruoff, 21, Howard, was cited for DUI, driving under suspension/revocation and for running a stop sign.
- Heather Claypool, 36, N. Park St. was cited for expired or unlawful plates.
- Samantha Rudder, 18, Columbus Rd. was cited for expired or unlawful plates.
- Joshua Hoadly, 44, Coshocton Rd. was cited for DUI, Dui/ .08of 1 gram or more but less than .17 breath, and vehicle light violations..
- Aaron Miller, 41, Miller Ave.was cited for assured clear distance ahead.
- Timothy Patterson, 42, Plaza Dr. was arrested and charged with theft.
- Jeffery Holland, 59, Riley St. was cited for for expired or unlawful plates.
- Derek Lewis, 34, W. Walnut St. was cited for lane violations.
- Serena Litt, 32, W. High St. was arrested and charged with criminal trespass.