MOUNT VERNON POLICE DEPARTMENT
- Penny L. Tindall was traveling north on S. Sandusky St. at W. Vine St. Robert L. McDonald was traveling east on W. Vine St. Tindall failed to stop for a red light on S. Sandusky St. and collided with McDonald in the intersection. Tindall was cited for running a red light.
- Both Avery Silliman and James Blakely were backing out of parking spaces at the same time Both units struck each other in the rear ends of their vehicles. There is no way to determine who was at fault and there was no independent witness to the incident.
- Johnny R. Anderson, Jr. was operating a JGL man-lift and a vehicle owned by Toni M. Smith was parked unoccupied on S. Main St. Anderson attempted to park behind Smith's vehicle and struck it with the man-lift portion of his vehicle. Anderson was cited for failure to control.
- Jay Robertson was parked facing southwest in a parking stall. Nathan C. Parke was stopped southbound in a marked travel lane. Robertson failed to see Parke and backed into the right side of Parke's vehicle. Robertson was cited for failure to control.
- Samuel McCrory and Andrew Peters were traveling south on S. Mulberry St. McCrory turned left from his right-hand at W. Vine St. Peters avoided the collision and struck a street sign on the sidewalk. McCrory was cited for a marked lane violation.
- Units responded to North Norton St. on a report of a disturbance. Donna Lynn was arrested for domestic violence.
- An officer responded to N. Main St. for a report of shoplifting. When the officer arrived, he spoke to the complainant who said she observed a male in a gray hoodie and a backpack steal cigarettes. The subject was located and given a summons for petty theft.
- Officers were summoned to a Columbus Rd. Business for a report of shoplifting. The female subject was issued a summons for petty theft.
- Units were dispatched to an N. Sandusky St. business about a disturbance. Nothing further to report at this time.
- Officers responded to W. High St. on a report of a suspicious vehicle. After an investigation, a female subject was charged with possessing drug abuse instruments.
- Officers responded to a Marion St. business for a business alarm. Items of drug paraphernalia were seized during the call. The items were secured into the MVPD evidence locker with a request to destroy them. No charges were filed and the investigation is closed.
- Officers responded to W. Vine St. for a vandalism complaint. A written statement and photographs were obtained. The complainant indicated they did not want to file charges and requested the investigation be closed. This was done at the complainant's request.
- An officer responded to KCH for a drug complaint. Items of drug paraphernalia were seized and subsequently placed into an evidence locker at the MVPD. The suspect was issued a criminal summons for possession of drug abuse instruments.
Arrests and Citations
- Penny Tindall, 62,l W. Gambier St. Red light.
- Marissa Rocko, 20, Martinsburg Rd. was cited for failure to maintain assured clear distance ahead.
- Latashia Shellenbarger, 30, Loudonville, was arrested on an outstanding warrant.
- Isaiah Gillespie, 20, Delaware, OH was cited for expired or unlawful plates.
- Chase Huffman, 22, Ashley, OH, was arrested on an outstanding warrant.
- Lawon Sellers, 38, Columbus, was cited for driving under an FRA suspension.
- Donna Lynn, 52, N. Main St. was arrested for assault and domestic violence.
- Selena Lacey, Shalimar Dr. was cited for DUI-under 21 and DUI.
- Matthew Knipp, 34, Oak St. was charged with theft.
- Linda Ellis, 72, Fox Chase Dr. was cited for speed.
- Matthew Jones, 45, E. Vine St. was cited for speed.
- Johnny Anderson, 31, Danville, was cited for failure to control/weaving.
- Robin Beaver, 61, Old Delaware Rd. was cited for DUS.
- Holly Daniels, 27, Homeless, was charged with theft.
- Orville Lusher, 51, Delaware, OH, was cited for driving under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs; driving under OVI or ALS suspension and for DUI within 20 years of previous conviction.
- Tiffany Fulton, 37, Columbus, was arrested for an outstanding warrant.
- Henry Castillo, 39, Fredericktown, was arrested and charged with disorderly conduct while intoxicated and for criminal trespass.
- Connie Odell, 64, Plaza Dr. was cited for fictitious registration and DUI.
- Jay Robertson, 42, Danville, was cited for failure to control/weaving.
- Samuel McCrory, Huntingtowerfield, UK, was cited for a marked lane violation.
- Andrew Peters, 26, N. Mulberry St. was cited for a child safety seat infraction.
- Shirley Johnson, 76, Follin Ave. was cited for failure to maintain assured clear distance ahead.
- Amanda Mele, 30, Gambier, was charged with possessing drug abuse instruments.
- Daniel Walton, 26, Homeless, was cited for driving under an FRA suspension.
- Patrick Banks, 3q, S. Catherine St. was arrested and charged with criminal trespass, obstructing official business, and for an outstanding warrant.
- Kimberly Orndorff, 54, Plaza Dr. was arrested and charged with possessing drug abuse instruments.
- Duncan Sierra, 30, W. Vine St. was arrested for an outstanding warrant.