MOUNT VERNON POLICE DEPARTMENT
- Maverick N. Peters was traveling west on E. Sugar St. and failed to yield to Jordan Michael Hall. Hall had been traveling north on N. Gay St. Peters was cited for operation @ a stop sign.
- Courtney Marie Hines struck Joni Leigh Stover who had slowed in traffic. Both were northbound on Harcourt Rd. Hines was cited for assured clear distance ahead.
- Aaron Matthew Trask was traveling south on Lincoln St. Samantha Marie Wintz was traveling west on Ash St. Trask failed to stop at the stop sign and was struck by Wintz. Trask was cited for failure to stop at a stop sign.
- Deborah Joann Cox stopped at the stop sign on Beech St. at Vernonview Dr. Helen J. Priest stopped at the stop sign at Eastmoore Dr. and Vernonview. Priest proceeded straight onto Beech St. Cox struck Priest while attempting to turn left onto Vernonview Dr. Cox was cited for improper turn at an intersection.
- Units were dispatched to a residence on E. Pleasant St. in reference to a domestic disturbance. Contact was made with all parties as well as juvenile probation. After an investigation, a juvenile was transported to Knox Community Hospital for a mental examination. This report will be forwarded to the juvenile prosecutor as well as Knox County Children Services.
- An officer handled a fraud complaint.
- An officer responded to W. Chestnut St. in reference to a disturbance. As a result of an investigation, Jacob Donalon was arrested and charged with domestic violence and menacing. The investigation continues.
- An officer responded to E. Vine St. in a reported burglary. Damage was caused to the side door facing Center St. A report was taken and the residence was searched. There is nothing further to report at this time.
- An officer responded to Ash St. for a reported theft. An investigation is pending.
- An officer responded to Miller Ave. on a report of vandalism. Report was taken for documentation.
- Knox Community Hospital reported a male subject in the emergency room drugs on his property. This report will be forwarded to the Knox County Prosecutor for review for charges.
- An officer responded to Mitchell Ave. for a report of domestic violence. This report will be forwarded to t Mount Vernon City Law Director to review for charges.
- An officer responded to a business on Coshocton Ave. in reference to a shoplifting complaint. The complainant reported a male and a female filled up a shopping cart and pushed it out the front exit without offering payment. A report was taken and will be forwarded to the City Law Director to review for charges.
- An officer was dispatched to a business on Coshocton Ave. in reference to a theft complaint. The complainant stated she left her cell phone on a couch and a female picked it up. An investigation is pending and this report will be supplemented with any additional information.
- An officer responded to Coshocton Ave. on a reported theft of a firearm. The officer spoke to the complainant who completed a written statement and report. The firearm will be entered into LEADS as stolen.
- An officer handled a theft from a vehicle complaint by phone at the MVPD.
- Jerime Graham-Woods – arrest on outstanding warrant.
- Eva M. Boyd – domestic violence.
- Jacob Danyal Donalon – menacing
- Jacob Danyal Donalon – Domestic violence.
- Komptan Michael Kegley – Arrest on outstanding warrant.
- Marlayna Marie Jackson – red light.
- Maverick Peters – Stop sign.
- John D. Scheutzow – One way street.
- John D.Scheutzow – oversize/weight vehicle on local streets.
- Valery Radchenko – Oversize/weight vehicle on local streets.
- Ricki D. Pintell – Drive onto roadway/Duty to yield.
- Julia Deanne Welch – Driving under an FA suspension.
- Christopher Korns Failure to re-instate.
- Christoper Korns– stop sign.
- Christopher Korns –Failure to reinstate
- Aaron Trask – Failure to stop at a stop sign.
- Courtney Marie Hines – Assured clear distance ahead.
- Grace Mowery – FRA suspension.
- Richard Kyle Hill – DUS.
- Grace E. Downes – Speed.
- Travis Dean Lonsinger – Expired plates.
- Travis Dean Lonsinger – OVI.
- Deborah Joann Cox – improper left turn at intersection.