MOUNT VERNON POLICE DEPARTMENT
- Christian C. Glover was traveling south on N McArthur St. and Chauntzy Marie Schuiling was traveling west on E. High St. Glover turned eastbound on E. High St. and was struck by Schuiling. Glover was cited for improper turning at an intersection.
- An officer responded to N. Gay St. in reference to a violation of a protection order. When the officer arrived he spoke with the complainant who stated a named male was in violation of the protection order by emailing her. A written statement was taken and was taken. There is nothing further to report at this time.
- An officer was dispatched to Hillside Apartments on McGibney Rd. to assist children services. Upon arrival, the officer spoke with all involved parties. A statement was collected.
- An officer was dispatched to W, Chestnut St. in reference to a report of damage to an ATM machine. The officer spoke to the complainant who stated they had surveillance video of the incident. A written statement and a copy of the surveillance video was collected. A report was taken There is nothing further to report at this time.
- An officer was dispatched to E, Hamtramck St. for an animal call. A report was forwarded to the Knox County Dog Warden.
- An officer responded to a residence on W. High St. in reference to illegal dumping.
- At approximately 11: 44 Am an officer responded to a vandalism complaint on E. Ohio Ave.
- An officer responded to Columbus Rd. on a theft complaint. When the officer arrived he spoke with the clerk who stated a female came to the store, bagged up some items and left the store without payment. The female was later located and issued a summons for Petty Theft.
- At 3:50 AM officers responded to the area of Newark Rd. and Melick St. for a report of a suspicious person. Rose Guy was subsequently arrested for disorderly conduct while intoxicated. She was incarcerated at Knox County Jail.
- Officers responded to N. Sandusky St. Town Center gas station for a male who overdosed on the southeast side of the parking lot. The male went to the hospital to be checked. Drugs were located and will be sent for testing.
- An officer responded to a residence on Shalimar Dr. in reference to theft of medications. A report was taken.
- Andre T. Plikerd – Arrest on an outstanding warrant.
- Ruben E. Nelson – Illegal use or possession of drugs.
- Ruben E. Nelson – Fleeing and eluding.
- Ruben E. Nelson – Obstructing official business.
- Ruben E. Nelson – Arrest on an outstanding warrant.
- Dustin E. Shinabery – Arrest on an outstanding warrant.
- Scott A. Llewellyn – Arrest on an outstanding warrant.
- Amber M. Wright – Arrest on an outstanding warrant.
- Timothy Alan Wilson – Resisting Arrest.
- Rose E,M, Guy – Disorderly conduct while intoxicated.
- Elizabeth Ann Delano – Arrest on an outstanding warrant.
- Robert A. Snow, Jr. – Red light violation.
- Christian C. Glover – Improper turning at an intersection.
- Jason Lee Sowers – FRA suspension.
- Daniel E. Walton – DUS – FRA and Random Verification suspension.
- Timothy Alan Wilson – OVI - refuse chemical test.
- Timothy Alan Wilson – OVI under the influence.
- Lindsay R. Arnold – Operation @ stop sign.
- Lauralee Jane Biddle – DUS – FRA and Random Verification suspension.
- Lauralee Jane Biddle – Driving an unsafe vehicle.
- Melvin R. Yeatman – Expired plates. And reckless operation on public street.