MOUNT VERNON POLICE DEPARTMENT
- Alexander C. Mick was traveling north on N. Main St. when Christine Marie Whitacre struck him in the passenger side of his vehicle. Whitacre had failed to yield on her right turn causing the crash. Written statements were taken. Whitacre was cited for failure to yield while turning at an intersection.
- Tucker W. Burson was traveling east out of the Park National Bank drive through. Burson failed to control his truck and trailer causing damage to the supporting beam to the structure. He then left the scene.
- A vehicle owned by Scott Howard was parked facing east on E, Sugar St. near N. Main St. when it was struck by an unknown driver. The unknown driver left the scene without reporting the crash. The driver is unknown at this time.
- The complainant reported someone damaged a window at a residence he owns on N. Adams St. he said the incident occurred between 3-19-21 and 3-22-21. There was visible damage to a window on the east side of the residence. There are no suspects at this time.
- The complainant reported someone gained entry to her garage behind her residence. There is nothing further to report at this time.
- Officers responded to an address on N. Mulberry St. for a report of a disturbance. A report was filed.
- An officer was dispatched to Fallin Ave. for a report of a stolen package. The investigation is pending.
- An officer was patrolling the 500 block of E. Vine St. and observed Tara l. Huff. The officer contacted dispatch to check for warrants against her. Dispatch advised Huff had a warrant out of Delaware County. Huff was secured in handcuffs, searched and transported to the Knox/Delaware county line. Huff was transferred to a Delaware County deputy.
- Officers responded to East Vine St. for a noise complaint. Ashley Doyle was arrested on an outstanding warrant The officer contacted the complainant who handed over the items. These included a black zipper bag, cut pink straw, a small bag containing crystal shards, and three hypodermic needles. The needles were placed into the sharps container of cruiser 6. The other items were placed in the MVPD evidence room.
- Units responded to the area of S. Gay St. in reference to a violation of a protection order. When the officer arrived at the scene, he was flagged down by a witness who stated the suspect ran west. The officer was able to make contact with Jared Farabaugh on W. Vine St. He was taken into custody and transported to Knox County Jail and turned over to jail staff.
- Devon Carpenter DUS, driving under OVI suspension
- Shelby Lynn Cochren, speed
- Micah Caleb Shuster, passing in a no-passing zone.
- Christina Marie Whitacre, turning at intersections.
- Tyrone Stokes, No operator's license.
- Shealyn Lea Whitacre, OVI, at least .08 but less than .17 alcohol.
- Shealyn Lea Whitacre, OVI under the influence.
- Jennifer Jo Naillon, driving under an FRA suspension.
- Michael Touponce, DUS.
- Karley Nicole Halloran, ACDA.
- Patty Groseclose-Kuntz, DUS -m FRA random verification suspension.
- Tonia L. Smith, Outstanding warrant.
- Tara Leann Huff, outstanding warrant.
- Brooklyn Rayn Miller, Obstruction official business
- Tyrone Stokes, Outstanding warrant
- Jared David Farabaugh, violation of a protection order.
- Joseph Heins, II, Outstanding warrant.
- Abigail Hubbell, domestic violence.
- Lexie Hubbell, domestic violence