MOUNT VERNON POLICE DEPARTMENT
- Timothy Snyder was eastbound on Coshocton Ave. and attempted to make a turn into Walmart. Snyder was struck by Corina N. Emerine who was westbound on Coshocton Ave. Snyder was cited for failure to yield when turning left.
- Gary Wolford was stationary at the intersection of Vernonview Dr. and Coshocton Ave. Kristeen A. Lucas was behind Wolford. Lucas advised she did not stop with enough distance and struck Wolford. Lucas was cited for failure to maintain assured clear distance ahead.
- Amanda M. Swigert was traveling west in the north lane of Coshocton Ave. approaching the entrance to Walmart. Joyce L. Buzzard was traveling east on Coshocton Ave. and started to make a left turn heading north and was struck by Swigert. Buzzard was cited for failure to yield when turning left.
- Two officers responded to N. Sandusky St. for a report of found drugs. When they arrived an officer spoke to a store employee who said that he found a bag of drugs behind one of the endcaps. The drugs were obtained and secured in evidence for disposal.
- Two officers made contact with David Messer about a burglary. Messer had a warrant out of Delaware County and was relayed to the Delaware Sheriff's Office without incident.
- An officer was on bike patrol in the area of Phillips Park and observed graffiti on the field #1 dugout. Photographs were taken and a note was left for the parks Department.
- Two officers responded to KCH for a report of a domestic violence complaint. When the officers arrived they spoke to three female victims who stated a family member was threatening them. The male was arrested and incarcerated in the Knox County Jail. He was charged with aggravated menacing and domestic violence., He was served with a temporary protection order for each victim.
Arrests and Citations
- Alexander Blain, 25, W. Vine St. was cited for DUS and a stop sign violation. He was charged w2ith possessing drug abuse instruments.
- Gregory Hyatt, 36, Upper Gilchrist Rd. was cited for driving under the influence, running a stop sign, and failure to display both license plates. He was charged with possessing drug paraphernalia.
- Christopher Ballard, 34, W. High St. was arrested for marijuana drug paraphernalia.
- Mark Backus, 26, Follin Ave.was cited for DUS.
- Kristina Lupher, 31, No Address, was arrested on an outstanding warrant.
- Calvin Bethea, 21, E. Burgess St. was arrested on an outstanding warrant.
- David Messer, 42, Walnut St. was arrested on an outstanding warrant.
- Kara Willey, 42, W. Chestnut St. was cited for driving under an FRA suspension.
- Joshua Wheeler, 40, W. Pleasant St. was arrested on an outstanding warrant.
- Timothy Snyder, 57, Utica, was cited for failure to yield when turning left at an intersection.
- Brandon Welch, 21, Columbus Rd. was cited for driving under an FRA suspension.
- Dakota Hagans, 20, W. High St. was cited for driving under suspension/revocation.
- Kristeen Lucas, 44, Howard, was cited for assured clear distance ahead.
- Kara Keen, 42, No Address, was arrested on an outstanding warrant.
- Timberly Klintworth, 26, E. Burgess St. driving under an FRA suspension.
- Tracey Thompson, 50, Sycamore St. was cited for driving under an FRA suspension.
- Devon Green, 30, Mansfield Ave. was arrested and charged with Domestic violence and aggravated menacing.
- Joyce Buzzard, 77, Fredericktown, was cited for failure to yield right of way when turning left.
- Amber Wright, 39, E. Burgess St. was arrested on an outstanding warrant.