MOUNT VERNON POLICE DEPARTMENT
- Kenny Lee Peden and Dennis L. Addair were traveling south on Newark Rd. Addair was behind traffic and began to break. Then Peden hit Addair in the rear.
- Jerry Peters backed to allow a vehicle onto the roadway and struck Andrew Pettibone.
- Officers were dispatched to Follin Ave. on a report of people trespassing in the apartment. When officers arrived they spoke to the complainant. One officer identified one of the occupants, a male, who had a warrant and was arrested without incident. A search incident to the arrest turned up a vial of a crystalline substance and shards. The evidence was collected for testing. The other two occupants vacated the property. A report was written.
- A theft was reported at Kroger. It was reported a backpack containing personal items was stolen out of a shopping cart. An investigation is pending.
- Officers were dispatched to an active disturbance on W, Chestnut St. When the officer arrived he spoke to a male who claimed the female made a false complaint. The female claimed the male lied. Written statements were collected and a report will be forwarded to the prosecutor's office for review.
- Jake Cullen and Hayley Garrett were arrested for domestic violence and assault.
- An officer responded to Coshocton Ave. for an alleged theft complaint. A report was filed on the incident.
- An officer was dispatched to the MVPD to take a harassment complaint. There is nothing further to report at this time.
- Officers responded to Pennsylvania Ave. for a disturbance. A female subject was located and taken into custody for a probation violation. Items were seized as evidence by the officer. Two criminal summonses were issued as a result. The female subject was transported to Knox County Jail.
- An officer spoke to a male who came to the MVPD and wanted to turn in some drug paraphernalia he found. The items were secured in an evidence locker to be destroyed at a later date.
- Officers responded to North Town Center Market for a possible domestic violence incident. A report was done for documentation.
- An officer responded to E. Hamtramck St. in reference to a disturbance. When the officer arrived he observed two females fighting in the front yard. Both females declined to press charges against the other. One female was charged with disorderly conduct with persisting. She was released to a friend.
- An officer responded to an incident of threats being made. When he arrived he spoke with the victim who stated she was threatened by a co-worker that morning. The victim left work at that time but returned later. The victim said the threats continued until she finally left work for the day.
- At approximately 11:18 AM units were dispatched to Shalimar Dr. a second time in reference to a disturbance. There is nothing further to report at this time.
- At 9:59 PM a female contacted the MVPD to report she left her iPad in a cart at Kroger. When she went back to get it, it was gone. The case is now under investigation.
- Units responded to Riley St. in reference to an assault. The female victim was located inside the residence. She had a deep cut above her left eye. Mount Vernon Fire Department responded and transported the female to KCH.
- Chad T. McKnight – Arrest on an outstanding warrant.
- Krystal Marie Fisher – Arrest on an outstanding warrant.
- Jake T. Cullen – Domestic violence.
- Jake T. Cullen – Assault.
- Hayley L. Garrett – Assault.
- Hayley L. Garrett – Domestic violence.
- Wayne E. Byler – Assured clear distance ahead.
- Cristi G. Wright – Driving under an FRA suspension.
- Malay Jia Daniell Langdon – No operator's license.
- Tabetha L. Duncan – Permitting an unlicensed driver to drive.
- Hubert W. Wells, Jr. – Failure to control/weaving.
- Michael Tucker, Jr. – Driving an unsafe vehicle.
- Michael Tucker, Jr. – Child support suspension.
- Robert Arthur Schaade – Driving under FRA suspension.
- Samantha L. Cunningham – Driving under FRA suspension.