MOUNT VERNON POLICE DEPARTMENT
- Nancy Jackson was on Coshocton Rd. facing east and attempted to turn left into Tim Horton's. Jackson failed to yield to oncoming traffic and struck Anita K. Earlywine. Jackson was cited for failure to yield when turning left.
- Meagan M. Gryglas and Anistin M. Gibbs were both traveling east on Coshocton Ave near Woodlake Trail. Gryglas advised the vehicle in front of her rolled back into her front end. Gibbs advised Gryglas struck her while they were stopped for traffic ahead.
- Two officers were dispatched to E. Vine St. for a disturbance. When they arrived they observed Jared Farabaugh and a female arguing on the sidewalk. The female was standing with a male witness and yelling at Farabaugh. The female was crying and advised Farabaugh struck her in the face and pushed her up against a nearby concrete wall. The female had redness and minor swelling on her left cheekbone. She also had small cuts on her hands. Farabaugh was arrested and charged with domestic violence and assault. He was transported to Knox County jail.
- An officer was dispatched to Ash St. in reference t a suicidal male. When the officer arrived he located the male and determined he had committed domestic violence. He was placed under arrest and transported to Knox County Jail.
- An officer was dispatched to a Coshocton Ave. business for a shoplifting incident. Upon arrival, he made contact with the complainant who said a female customer had stolen merchandise. The female was issued a summons for theft.
- An officer made contact with the complainant at a W. Vine St. residence in reference to a theft.Nothing further to report.
- An officer was dispatched to a Coshocton Ave. business in reference to a shoplifting complaint. The male suspect was issued a summons for petty theft.
- An officer was dispatched to Follin Ave. in reference to a report of domestic violence. Zachary Rhinehart was charged with domestic violence and assault.
Arrests and Citations
- Jason Lumbatis, 41, W. Pleasant St. was arrested for warrants for probation violations.
- Christopher Ballard, 34, W. High St. was cited for DUS.
- Bristyl Hunter, 33, Coshocton Ave. was cited for DUS and shortcutting to avoid traffic control devices.
- Nancy Jackson, 65, Pennsylvania Ave. was cited for failure to yield the right-of-way when turning left.
- Leonard Rice, 60, Marion St. was arrested on an outstanding warrant.
- Scott Boylen. 50. W. High St. was arrested on an outstanding warrant.
- Brenda Bess, 60, Howard, was arrested for an outstanding warrant.
- Jared Farabaugh, 28, S. Gay St. was arrested and charged with domestic violence and assault.
- Meagan Gryglas, 19, Shalimar Dr. was cited for no operator's license.
- Corey Eakin, 31, Ash St. was charged with domestic violence and aggravated menacing.
- Konnor Shoemaker, 23, Eastmoor Dr. was charged with obstructing official business.
- Tristen Clifton, 23, Howard, was charged with obstructing official business.
- Austin Jordan, 22, McGibney Ave. was cited for failure to display both plates.
- William Hobbs, 45, Curtis St. was cited for operator/chauffeur license required and driving the wrong way on a one-way street.Kiknei Rush, 38, No Address, was arrested for theft.
- Ryan Smith, 35, No Address, was arrested for probation violation.
- Timothy Llewellyn, 25, W. Burgess St. was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia and cited for driving under an FRA suspension and fictitious registration.
- David Fitzgerald, 62, Columbus Rd. was arrested for theft.
- Zachary Rhinehart, 22, Centerburg, was charged with domestic violence and assault.
- Brian Murphy, 44, Clinton Rd. was cited for driving under an FRA suspension.
- Stephen Underwood, 25, Newark Rd. was arrested for domestic violence and aggravated menacing.