MOUNT VERNON POLICE DEPARTMENT
- An officer spoke to the complainant at the MVPD. He advised he was being harassed by an unknown male. A statement was collected and an investigation is pending.
- Officers responded to a Coshocton Ave. apartment on a report of a burglary. Officers spoke with the complainant who said 10 to 12 DVDs and six-packs of cigarettes were stolen from her residence.
- Units were dispatched to a residence on Decatur Dr. in reference to a disturbance. The complainant stated his girlfriend was intoxicated and was creating a disturbance. She was threatening him with a knife and would not leave. Later, units were dispatched back to the apartment for the same female causing a disturbance. The female left the residence prior to the arrival of the police. The female was later located and charged with disorderly conduct with persisting.
- Officers responded to the Moss Rose Grill on W. Ohio Ave. in response to a fight. Statement forms were given to the victims to fill out and return when they sobered up. The victims were transported home. An investigation is ongoing.
- Katelynn Cooper was arrested at Knox Community Hospital after being disruptive inside the facility and after being warned once about her conduct earlier in the morning.
- The complainant reported he located drugs in his pool while cleaning it. He said he found a plastic bag containing a small amount of marijuana. The item was collected and placed into found property at the MVPD for disposal at a later date.
- Janice K. Reffitt was traveling west on W. Chestnut St. and Bryan D. Passick was heading in the same direction. Reffitt stopped for traffic and Passick struck the rear of Reffitt. Passick was cited for assured clear distance ahead.
Arrests and Citations
- Timothy Llewellyn was cited for driving under suspension.
- Tammy Lynn Butterfield, was arrested and charged with disorderly conduct with persisting
- Katelynn M. Cooper was arrested and charged with disorderly conduct.
- Kelly Marie Hoffer was cited for illegal passing
- Brian E. Baker was cited for failure to control, failure to stop after an accident, and driving under an FRA suspension.
- Tammy Lynn Butterfield,