MOUNT VERNON POLICE DEPARTMENT
- Quenten Chase Durbin was turning onto Vernonview Dr. from the BW3's parking lot. 2\Howard Spray was crossing over Vernonview from the Kroger parking lot Chase failed to yield and struck Spray. Chase was cited for failure to yield.
- Elaine Latorre, Kyra Strouse, and Christi Haddix were traveling east on Coshocton Aver. Strouse and Haddix were stopped for traffic. Latorre struck Strouse pushing her into Haddix. Latorre was cited for speed.
- Floyd Daubenmier was northbound and stopped for a red light on N. Main St. at the intersection of W. Chestnut St. Kimberly Springer was stopped behind Daubenmier also northbound. Springer began to move forward while the light was still red and struck Daubenmier in the rear. Springer was cited for ACDA.
- Makenna L. Roberts was stopped eastbound on Crestview Dr. at Miller Ave. at the stop sign. Samuel H. Bush was traveling south on Miller Ave. Roberts attempted to cross Miller Ave. failing to see Bush. Roberts was struck by Bush. Roberts was cited for a stop sign violation.
- Brooke Stone and Roger Hartwell were eastbound on Clinton Rd. Hartwell was stopped for traffic. Stone struck Hartwell. Stone was cited for ACDA.
- Emma G. Keyse was attempting to make a left turn out of a private drive. Cory L. Linder was northbound. Keyse did not see Linder while making a left-hand turn. Keyse struck Linder. Keyse was cited for failure to yield.
- Both units were driving behind 855 Coshocton Ave. and struck each other. Debris from the crash indicated Destinee M. Long was driving on the wrong side of the road when she struck Juliana E. Runyon. Long was cited for failure to control and driving under suspension.
- Units were dispatched to Verndale Dr. for a theft from a vehicle complaint. The officer spoke with the complainant who reported someone entered her unlocked vehicle sometime between July 7 and 14 and stole property from the vehicle. A statement was collected.
- An officer was dispatched to a parking lot near S. Main St. and E. Gambier St. for5 a vandalism complaint. The complainant reported the rear window of his vehicle was broken. A statement and pictures were collected.
- An officer was dispatched to speak with someone in reference to a possible violation of a CPO.
- Units were dispatched to the 700 block of Upper Fredericktown Rd. for a 9-1-1 hang up. Upon arrival, units spoke with the complainants and collected statements. This report will be forwarded to the City Law Director's Office for review.
- At approximately 7:54 PM, an officer responded to N. Mulberry St. in reference to an assault. There is nothing further to report at this time and any new information will be supplemented.
- An officer handled a domestic violence incident on Chester St.
- Carely Michelle Kuhn – Arrest on an outstanding warrant.
- (Harris) Jesse McCloy – Failure to yield- right-of-way.
- Quenten Chase Durbin – Failure to yield right-of-way.
- Michael Alan Daley, Jr. – Expired plates.
- Kimberly C. Springer – ACDA.
- Timberly Klintworth – DUS – FRA and random verification suspension.
- Martin F. Reyes – over size/weight vehicle on local streets.
- Makenna L. Roberts – Operation @ stop sign.
- Damien L. Griswold – Operation @ stop sign.
- Matthew K. Swaim – Operation @ stop sign.
- Brooke C. Stone – ACDA.
- Lee S. Schuch, Jr. – Failure to re-instate.
- William T. Parker – FRA suspension.
- Lisa C. Salter – Operator/chauffeur license required.
- Emma G. Keyse – Failure to yield.
- Destiny M. Long – FRA suspension.
- Cody J.M. Lewis – FRA suspension.
- Lee M. Konkler – Failure to re-instate.
- Brian Keith Hunter – FRA suspension.
- Carley M. Kuhn – DUS.