MOUNT VERNON POLICE DEPARTMENT
- Karl Stephen Petkoff was parked pointing southeast in a marked parking space W. High St. Ryan Daniel Ritondaro was traveling east on W. High St. Petkoff backed out of the space and struck Ritondaro in the right side. Petkoff was cited with starting and backing without proper warning.
- William J. Jackson, II was traveling north on Woodlake Trail and Heather Bemiller was traveling south from Ruby Tuesday's parking lot. Jackson proceeded to turn westbound onto Coshocton Ave. and failed to yield the right-of-way to Bemiller who was crossing over Coshocton Ave. toward Woodlake Trail. Jackson and Bemiller then collided in the intersection. Jackson was cited for failure to yield the right-of-way.
- James Dean Shelley was traveling west on Pine St. approaching the stop sign at Newark Rd. Shelley entered the intersection and struck Jeffrey R. Davis who was traveling south on Newark Rd. There were no injuries. Shelley was cited for failure to yield right-of-way at an intersection.
- Donavan Ray Greene was parked facing west in a marked parking space on the west side of Public Square. Greene started to press the accelerator intending to back out of the space. Thinking he was in reverse he proceeded to press the accelerator. Being in drive instead of reverse he drove over the curb and hit a tree damaging it. Greene was cited for failure to use reasonable control while operating a motor vehicle.
- Robert E. Davidson was traveling north on Clay St. when he struck a Century-Link utility pole on the left side of the roadway. Davidson left the scene without reporting the incident and was later found at his residence. No injuries were reported. Davidson was cited for failure to use reasonable control while operating a motor vehicle.
- Tiffany D. Miller was traveling south on N. Main St. and failed to stop and struck the rear of Robert W. Betancourt. who was stopped on N. Main St. facing south. Miller was cited for failure to maintain assured clear distance ahead.
- Two officers responded to E. Burgess St. on a domestic violence complaint. The investigation has been referred to Children's Services, The Knox County Juvenile Prosecutor's Office and Behavioral Health Partners.
- An officer was in the area of a mini-mart on Coshocton when he observed a male inside. The officer spoke with the male who gave the officer permission to search him. The officer conducted the search and found oned Buprenorphine Hydrochloride (Suboxone) pill inside a cigarette wrapper. The officer took possession of the pill and placed it in the evidence locker at the MVPD. No charges were filed.
- At about 4:59 PM, an officer responded to a residence on Hickory St. on a report of a theft of a bicycle. A report was taken and the suspect is unknown.
- An officer responded to the area of North Jefferson and Walnut streets in reference to a disturbance. When the officer arrived at the scene he made contact with a female who was standing in the street. She told the officer her boyfriend had punched and kicked her. The officer later found out the male suspect had violated a protection order the girlfriend had against him. Charges were filed and a warrant was issued against the male violation of the protection order.
- An officer responded to a report of a deer that had been hit by a car on S. Edgewood Rd. The officer located the injured deer and dispatched it. ODNR was contacted.
- An officer responded to an address on E. Burgess St. to assist the Adult Parole Authority with a house check. A report was filed.
- Three officers responded to KCH in reference to a fight between two males.
Arrests and Citations
- Tara Huff, 28, Hickory St. was arrested on an outstanding warrant.
- Ronald Mickley, 26, Gambier, was cited for expired or unlawful plates.
- Karl Petkoff, 7u2, Tucker Rd. was cited for starting and backing a vehicle without reasonable care.
- William Jackson, 32, Loudonville, was cited for failure to yield the right-of-way when turning left.
- James Shelley, 45, Heath, was cited for failure to yield the right-of-way when at an intersection.
- Donavan Greene, 21, Utica, was cited cor lack of reasonable control.control.
- Bridgette Stachler, 36, Columbus Rd. was charged with possessing drug abuse instruments.
- Gregory Branstool, 61, Shalimar Dr. was cited for an FRA suspension.
- Breann Hoffman, 30, Weaver Rd.was cited for expired or unlawful plates and for exhaust system required.
- Jadriana Fowler, 22, Northview Dr. was arrested for obstructing official business.
- Patrick Banks, 31, Catherine St.was cited for operator/chauffeur license required.
- Abigail Wallis, 19, Bellville, was cited for expired or unlawful plates.
- Tage Hiles, 33, Harcourt Rd. was arrested for an outstanding warrant.
- Diana Paques, 61, N. Sandusky St. was cited for running a red light.
- Robert Davidson, 38, Parrott St. was cited for failure to control and failure to stop after an accident public roads or highways.
- Christopher Starmer, 23, E. Vine St. was arrested for violation of a temporary protection order.
- Tyler Kollar, 32, McKenzie St. was cited for expired or unlawful plates.
- Tiffany Miller, 46, Allen Rd. was cited for failure to maintain assured clear distance ahead.
- Kenidi Wright, 19, McGibney Rd. was cited for expired or unlawful plates.
- Amanda Dearth, 36, Bellville, was cited for running a stop sign.