MOUNT VERNON POLICE DEPARTMENT
- Jody Eugene Thomas and Abby Jo Baker were stopped southbound on the driveway of the Village Network. Thomas proceeded to back northbound failing to see Baker stopped behind him. Thomas backed into the front end of Baker. Thomas was cited for failure to control.
- Susan K. Gutierrez was traveling north on S. Main St. and failed to stop at the red light. She struck Raymond J. Smith and Billy E. Wallace. Gutierrez was cited for a red-light violation.
- An officer spoke with a complainant who came into the MVPD to report he was scammed out of $144. The complainant said he received a call from an individual claiming to be from the Social Security Office. A statement was collected. Nothing further to report.
Arrests and Citations
- Jessie Schorr, 27, E. Vine St. was charged with domestic violence.
- Liberty Hershberger, 16, Bladensburg, was cited for failure to maintain assured clear distance ahead.
- Daniel Walton, 26, Homeless, was arrested for theft by deception and for an outstanding warrant.
- Isaac Kistler, 18, Bellville, was cited for failure to maintain assured clear distance ahead.
- Terry Byrd, 46, Danville, was cited for driving under an FRA suspension.
- Manuel Landeros, 23, Columbus, was cited for no operator's license.
- Jody Thomas, 52, Mansfield, was cited for failure to control/weaving course.
- Eva Hamilton, 32, Spruce St. was cited for DUS.
- Teddy Delong, 52, S. Norton St. was cited for driving under the influence and driving on the right side of the roadway
- Timothy Llewellyn, 25, homeless, was cited for driving under an FRA suspension and fictitious registration.
- Lee Dugas, 54, Country Club Dr. was cited for DUS.
- Ronald Keen, 38, E. Pleasant St. was cited for driving under an FRA suspension.
- Jazzmika Lynch, 33, W. Chestnut St. Outstanding warrant.
- Christopher Frye, 35, Fairgrounds Rd. was cited for DUI and driving in marked/continuous lines
- Susan Gutierrez, 60, Sandusky, was cited for a red-light violation.
- Hunter Phillips, N. Division St. was charged with having weapons under disability.
- Kylee Miracle, 21, Northview Dr. was arrested for an outstanding warrant, drug abuse, and possession of drug abuse instruments.
- Kyle Walker, 24, Mt. Gilead, was cited for driving under an FRA suspension and a headlight violation.
- Erin Bergold, E. Pleasant St. was cited for DUS.
- Justin Bean, 33, E. Burgess St. was cited for DUS.