MOUNT VERNON POLICE DEPARTMENT
- A vehicle owned by Kathleen Adams was parked at 855 Coshocton Ave. when an unknown vehicle struck the left rear corner of her vehicle.
- Gabriel Harmon was backing out of a parking space on Martinsburg Rd. and Adam Temple was backing into a parking spot when Harmon struck Temple in the front left corner.
- Kierston Pellowe was stopped at a red light when Dillon Ragor sideswiped the left side of Pellowe. Ragor stated when he went to turn left the car pulled right, causing the crash. His vehicle did show some signs of suspension damage.
- Nola Clinger and Kelley Jo Briscoe were stopped northbound on N. Park St. Clinger backed southbound and struck Briscoe in the front end. Clinger was cited for backing without safety.
- Kyle Thompson was backing out of a car space and Brenda Yeager was traveling through the parking lot aisle. Thompson backed into Yeager.
- Jonathan Watson was traveling east in the parking lot. A vehicle owned by Rick Miller, Jr. was parked eastbound in the parking lot. Watson attempted to turn south and struck the left front corner of Miller's vehicle
- Tracey Thompson was traveling north on N. Sandusky St. and struck Daniel Hershberger who was stopped in front of her in traffic. Thompson was cited for ACDA.
- An officer was dispatched to W. High St. on a report of an assault. A report was taken and an investigation is pending.
- The complainant requested a report for vandalism on his vehicle. Photos were taken and a brick was placed into evidence. Complainant declined to press charges and the case is closed.
- Graffiti was located in the women's restroom in Riverside Park at Dike Rd.
- The complainant reported she found an empty cigarette pack in the roadway on N. Mulberry St. When she went to dispose of the pack she found a baggie inside containing a white crystal-like substance. The pack and the baggie were placed into evidence to be destroyed.
- Officers responded to the 100 block of n. McKenzie St. for a disturbance involving unknown suspects trespassing into the complainant's yard. When the officers arrived one spoke with the complainant while the other officers searched the area for the suspects. The complainant showed surveillance video showing the suspects coming onto her property and stealing a lighter from her front porch. A statement was collected and an investigation is pending.
- An officer responded to a Coshocton Ave. business on a report of shoplifting. Written statements, photographs, and a receipt for the value of the items were obtained. The suspect was issued a summons in lieu of arrest for petty theft and released.
- An officer was dispatched to a Coshocton Ave. business on a report of a disturbance. The officer spoke to one male individual and 2 store managers. A report was taken and the was no further action.
- An officer responded to Woodlake trail on a report of a theft from a vehicle. A written statement was obtained from the complainant. The suspect is unknown at this time and the case has been closed.
- A W. High St. pharmacy reported a fake prescription had been called in. A report was taken.
Arrests and Citations
- Jessica Wardrop, 41, E. Hamtramck St. was cited for running a red light.
- Dane Ferenbaugh, 37, whereabouts unknown, was arrested.
- Maverick Biliman, 31, no address given, was cited for DUI and no operator's license.
- Christopher Davis, 28, E. Pleasant St. was arrested for an outstanding warrant.
- Dillon Ragor, 28, W. Burgess St. was cited for ACDA.
- Tonia Smith, 43, W. Gambier St. was arrested for an outstanding warrant.
- Brandon Schumaker, 25, W. Hamtramck St. was arrested and charged with theft.
- Nola Clinger, 85, Columbus Rd. was cited for backing without safety.
- Clayton Christopher, 24, Gay St. was cited for DUS.
- Louis Kunkle. 22, Danville, was cited for FRA suspension.
- Sabrina Wilson, 48, homeless, was charged with criminal trespassing.
- Ana Masters. 29, S. McKenzie St. was cited for DUS.
- Tracey Thompson, 49, Sycamore St. was cited for ACDA.
- Stephanie Summers, 43, E. Pleasant St. was cited for running a stop sign.
- Jessica Riley, 27, Brinkhaven, was cited for running a stop sign.
- Michael Garner, 36, Nelsonville, was cited for speeding.
- Maxwell Wolfe, 17, Gambier, was cited for running a stop sign.
- Brittany Wheeler, 28, Upper Gilchrist Rd. was cited for DUS and arrested on a warrant for probation violation.
- Kevin Catlinl 50, Frazeysburg, was cited for expired or unlawful license plates.