MOUNT VERNON POLICE DEPARTMENT
- Jason M. Ewalt was traveling west on W. High St. and was stopped in traffic. Larry Frazier Holtrey was parked on the north side of W. High St. and started to back up onto the roadway striking Ewalt.
- John Wayne Phillips was traveling west on E. Chestnut St. and struck Francis E. Endsley who was stopped for traffic.
- Clay W. Gallagher was traveling north on Newark Rd when Logan R. Vernon ran a red light while turning north onto Newark Rd. From Mount Vernon Ave. This caused a collision.
- Timothy W. Harris was traveling west and Debra Lyn Kennedy was traveling east on New Gambier Rd. Harris crossed the center line and struck Kennedy in the driver side mirror. Harris was cited for driving left of center.
- Tacoma D.R. Orr and Floyd L. Brunson were traveling east on Coshocton Ave, Brunson was slowing for traffic when Orr struck Brunson in the rear. Orr was cited for assured clear distance ahead.
- An officer spoke to the complainant over the phone in reference to a theft that occurred at a N. Gay St. residence. The complainant stated someone stole her trash can. A report was taken.
- Adult Parole requested assistance in arresting a female subject who lives on E. Ohio Ave. The female was arrested without incident and transported to Knox County Jail.
- Two officers were dispatched to the 600 block of E. Vine St. for an unconscious male. Police made contact with Dana G. Menke. An officer discovered several pieces of drug paraphernalia inside Menke's backpack. He was issued a summons in lieu of arrest for possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Officers responded to a report of a disturbance on Shalimar Dr. The caller stated a male came into his apartment and started hitting him with something. Upon arrival, an officer located Dylan Scott Langston and spoke to him in reference to the incident. Langston was arrested for trespass and assault and transported to Knox County Jail.
- An officer responded to S. Jackson St. on a report of an assault that occurred on W. Vine St. earlier in the day. When the officer arrived he spoke with the complainant who stated her daughter was assaulted at the bus stop. A written statement was collected and a report made.
- An officer responded to a Coshocton Ave. business in reference to a shoplifting incident.
- Dylan Scott Langston – Disorderly conduct with persisting.
- Franki Leigh Strouse – Probation violation.
- Stephen Deshong – Outstanding Warrant.
- Hope D. Poff – disorderly conduct with persisting.
- John J. Kerin, Jr. – Outstanding Warrant
- Michael C. Goines – DUS, FRA
- Logan R. Vernon – Red Light
- Timothy W. Harris – Left Of Center.
- Gabriel Hoffman – Operator/Chauffeur license required.
- Charles Earl Linney – No Operator's License.
- Douglas B. Kennard – Stop Sign
- Tacoma D. R. Orr – Assured Clear Distance Ahead.
- Leighanna J. Mitchell – DUS