MOUNT VERNON POLICE DEPARTMENT
- Christine Marie Yoe was backing southbound out of a private driveway on E. High St. A vehicle owned by Carolyn M. Ingram was parked on E. High St. Yoe did not see Ingram's vehicle and backed into the rear passenger door. Yoe was cited for starting and backing vehicles.
- Charles A. Preston was driving east from Davis St. and struck Ruben James Landon who was traveling north on Columbus Rd. No injuries were reported. Preston was cited for failure to yield right of way when turning left.
- Dylan B. Jackson was traveling east on W. Chestnut St. and struck Alexander C. Mick who was stopped in traffic. The impact caused Mick to strike Susan R. Benge. Jackson was cited for assured clear distance ahead.
- Two officers were dispatched to the intersection W. Pleasant and Cottage streets for a disturbance. Dispatch advised there was an impaired male in the street fighting throwing objects in the road and taunting people. When the officers arrived, they found Jason E. Lujmbatis in the street with his arms in the air, yelling obscenities at the complainant. When he saw the officers, Lumbatis turned and attempted to run away but was stumbling, instead. Lumbatis was placed in handcuffs by one of the officers and was asked what was upsetting him. Lumbatis said he was drunk and punched the complainant's vehicle. Lumbatis was arrested and charged with disorderly conduct with persisting.
- At approximately 12:45 AM, units responded to a W. Vine St. apartment in reference to a domestic violence incident.
- At approximately 8:09 AM an officer was dispatched to the area of Kenyon St. and Miami St. in reference to a suspicious vehicle in the area. Nothing further to report.
Arrests and Citations
- Douglas Cline, 59, Columbus Rd. was arrested and charged with theft.
- Jacob Moore, 38, Newark Rd. was arrested for an outstanding warrant.
- Jaiden Teague, 20, Hebron, was cited for driving under a 12 point suspension.
- Cindy Clements, 33, Johnstown Rd. was arrested for two outstanding warrants.
- Jylin Stearn, 24, Arlington Texas, was arrested for an outstanding warrant.
- Jay Landon, 58, Apple Valley Dr. was cited for driving under an FRA suspension.
- Randall Bialota, 22, Howard, was cited for driving under an FRA suspension, driving an unsafe vehicle, and failure to display valid license plates.
- Donald Kennedy, 26, no address, was cited for operator/chauffeur license required.
- Jason Lumbatis, 41, W. Pleasant St. was arrested for disorderly conduct with persisting.
- Austin Heffelfinger, 25, Kenyon St. was charged with drug abuse and marijuana drug paraphernalia.
- Nelson Ruque, 49, Mansfield Ave. was cited for driving under an FRA suspension.
- Walter Hogue, 62, Johnson Ave. was cited for fictitious registration.
- Christine Yoe, 66, Howard, was cited for starting and backing vehicles.
- Charles Preston, 27, Rangekine Rd. was cited for failure to yield the right-of-way when turning left.
- Penny Kerin, 63, Baker St. was cited for speed.
- Kelsey Davis, 27, Posey Dr. was cited for driving under OVI or ALS suspension.
- Seth Milligan, 31, Old Delaware Rd. was cited for driving under an FRA suspension.
- James McFarland, 62, Lancaster, was cited for a red light violation.
- Justin Hendeerson, 25., W. Vine St.
- Paul Williams, 42, Howard, was cited for driving under a 12-point-suspension.
- Stephen Frost, 31, Columbus Rd. was cited for no operator's license.