MOUNT VERNON POLICE DEPARTMENT
- Phillip Jon Herald was traveling west on Coshocton Ave. and Todd A. Schoppelrei was stopped also headed west at a red traffic signal. Herald failed to stop, striking Schoppelrei in the rear end. Herald was cited for assured clear distance ahead.
- Lacey A. Fishero and James H. Warren were traveling south on N. Mulberry St., south of W. Lamartine St. Fishero drove into the other lane of southbound travel sideswiping Warren. Fishero was cited for changing lanes without safety.
- Ginger K. Tablett was northbound on Mansfield Ave. and went off the roadway into a ditch. It then scrapped a large tree and came to rest under a smaller tree. She was cited for full time and attention.
- A vehicle owned by Christopher W. Durst was parked on W. Gambier St. and Brant M. Neitzelt was traveling west on W. Gambier St. and pulled into the parking lot at 113 W. Gambier St. Neitzelt then backed out of the parking lot and struck Durst's vehicle in the front left corner. Neitzelt then left the scene but was pulled over by two MVPD officers on S. Sandusky St. near W. Gambier St. Neitzelt was cited for failure to control/weaving.
- While doing a house check with Adult Probation on Upper Fredericktown Rd. drugs were found. The drugs were seized and placed into evidence for disposal.
- An officer responded to a N. Main St. residence for a report of theft. The officer spoke with the complainant who completed a written statement. A report was taken. There is nothing further to report at this time.
- At approximately 7:00 AM an officer responded to Howard St. for a reported burglary. The officer spoke to the complainant who stated two individuals broke into the building and took items from the vending machine. A report was taken. E is nothing further to report at this time.
- An officer responded to a business on W. Vine St. in reference to a vandalism incident.
- Daniel Joseph Walters – Arrest on an outstanding warrant.
- Charles Ray Pealer – Arrest on an outstanding warrant.
- Elija Jeffrey Jones – Possession of drugs.
- Shawn A. Caudill – Arrest on outstanding warrant.
- Denny W. Dilldine – Arrest on an outstanding warrant.
- Travis N. Hollar – DUS
- Travis Hollar – DUS
- Travis N. Hollar – DUS.
- Amanda Daubenspeck – Speed.
- Savian Mariah Burgess – Changing lanes without safety.
- Kevin Berry – DUS.
- Ginger K. Tablett – Full Time and Attention.
- Phillip Jon Herald – ACDA
- Brant Michael Neitzelt – OVI
- Brant Michael Neitzelt – OVI, under the influence.
- Brant Michael Neitzelt – failure to stop after accident on public roads.
- Brant Michael Neitzelt – Failure to control/weaving course.
- Miles E/ Swartz, IV – red light.
- Karen Ann Park – OVI- refuse chemical test.