MOUNT VERNON POLICE DEPARTMENT
- Roy C. Williams was traveling west on Coshocton Ave. in southbound turn lane for Verndale Dr. Alicia N. Willis was traveling east on Coshocton Ave. Williams proceeded to turn left onto Verndale Dr. and failed to yield the right-of-way to Williams causing her to strike Williams in the right rear corner. Williams was cited for failure to yield.
- Dale T. Johnson was traveling south in the right-hand lane of S. Mulberry St. and Katelyn M. Smith was traveling south in the left-hand lane of S. Mulberry St. Johnson attempted to change lanes into the left-hand lane striking Smith in the right side. Johnson was cited for changing lanes without safety.
- Cory Gratz was stopped in traffic heading west on Coshocton Ave. Hayler B. Davis was also traveling in the same direction. Davis started to change lanes to the south and struck the rear of Gratz.
- Margaret F. Parker was in the southbound lane on N. Edgewood Rd. and stopped at the stop sign at the intersection of N. Edgewood Rd. and East High St. Parker failed to yield the right-of-way to Vanessa M. Schubert who was traveling west on E. High St. causing Parker to be struck by Schubert. Parker was cited for failure to yield the right-of-way at an intersection.
- Both vehicles were traveling west on Coshocton Ave. Michael A. Rule attempted to change lanes from the right to the left-hand-lane. Glenda D. Owens was in the left-hand-lane and was, struck by Rule, who was cited for making an improper turn.
- Two officers were dispatched to Upper Gilchrist Rd. on a report of an intoxicated male. The officers made contact with Joshua DeVore who was arrested on an outstanding warrant.
- An officer was dispatched to Walmart in reference to a theft. There is nothing further to report.
- An officer responded to Walmart in reference to a shoplifting complaint. A male was seen concealing items in various book bags before leaving the store. The male, Zachariah Jeffery Carpenter, was located a short time later and arrested. Carpenter was charged with theft and transported to Knox County Jail without incident.
- An officer responded to a vandalism complainant on S. Park St.
- Latashia Shellenbarger was arrested on an active warrant after a complaint was made about a suspicious person at Foundation Park. Shellenbarger was transported to Knox County Jail.
- Roy Colen Williams – failure to yield right-of-way when turning left.
- Dale T. Johnson – Changing lanes without safety.
- Robert A. Snow, Jr. – DUS/Child support/unpaid fines/license.
- Jeffrey L. Kidd – DUS-FRA and Random Verification Suspension'
- Jeffrey L. Kidd – exhaust system required.
- Sherri E. Hess – Fictitious plates.
- Misty Lynn Hogan – FRA suspension.
- Kayler B. Davis – Changing Lanes Without Safety.
- Margaret F. Parker – Failure to yield right-of-way at an intersection.
- Brian K. Hunter – FRA suspension.
- Michael A. Rule – improper turn/failure to signal turn.
- Joshua Clayton Devore – Arrest on outstanding warrant.
- Hope D. Poff – Assault
- Jacob Reid McQueen – Possession of drug abuse instruments.
- Jacob Reid McQueen – Possession of drugs.