KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- The complainant called to report his grandson's bicycle was stolen from his porch. A report was made of the incident.
- Judy L. Stringfellow was traveling west on Coshocton Rd. when a deer ran onto the roadway and struck her vehicle.
- Deputies responded to a residence on Northview Dr. for a possible overdose. The victim was located and treated by EMS on the scene.
- The complainant/victim called to report a physical altercation she was in with her boyfriend. Deputies responded to the incident location. After completing an investigation Tristan Ronald Gardner was arrested for assault and domestic violence.
- Deputies were dispatched to a residence on Sycamore Rd. on a possible intoxicated suicidal male who was cutting himself with a razor blade. Deputies made contact wit the suicidal male and convinced him to be transported to Knox Community Hospital. At the hospital, the male became belligerent with deputies and medical staff. He was arrested for disorderly conduct at a medical facility and transported to the Knox County jail and released to staff without incident.
- Hannah Grace Bailey was attempting to turn west onto Danville-Amity Rd. when she was struck by Monica Lee Severns who was traveling east on Danville-Amity Rd.
- A deputy located a vehicle parked in front of E. Woodside Dr. in Gambier. Attempts to contact the owner were fruitless so the vehicle was towed due to its blocking traffic.
- Deputies responded to a 9-1-1 hang-up call coming from a wooded area east of the bike path between Kinney Rd. and Columbus Rd. Deputies made contact with two homeless individuals who were cazmping on private property. Cantact was made with the property owner who wanted the couple to vacate the property with all of their belongings within 24 hours.