KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- A complainant called to report a possible stalker left unwanted gifts on her property. A report was completed for documentation and the complainant requested extra patrols in the area.
- The complainant called the KCSO to report a suspicious vehicle at the Hopewell United Methodist Church. When the deputies arrived at the scene the person was identified and asked to leave the property.
- The complainant called the KCSO to report a political sign in their yard had been run over. At the request of the property owner a report was filed. At this time there are no suspects in the case.
- The complainant contacted the KCSO in reference to a suspicious vehicle and three suspicious persons at the marina parking lot at Knox Lake. No license plate information was obtained. A report was made for documentation.
- The complainant called the KCSO and advised Wayne Alan Green was at their house The complainant said their neighbor had called them at work to advise them of the situation. Deputies arrived at the residence and located Green. They arrested him on an outstanding warrant.
- The complainant reported his vehicle was shot at by an unknown person on Rabbit Ridge Rd. There were no injuries and no damage to the vehicle. Deputies searched the area but were unable to located any suspects.
- A missing juvenile from Florida was reported found at her aunt's house. Contact was made with the juvenile and her well being was verified. The mother of the juvenile was contacted and gave permission for the juvenile to remain with the aunt until other arrangements could be made.
- The victim called the KCSO to report his mailbox had been stolen. The mailbox was described as black with a Hemi Orange flag. The theft occurred sometime today around 12 to 2 PM. Dispatch was advised to log for extra patrol around the area due to the theft. The victim also stated his daughter saw a light blue Ford Escape stop at the mailbox, then drive off.