KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- The complainant reported coming home to observed her house had been broken into. Items were determined to be missing from the house. These items included cash, an X-Box One and controller, and a WIFI camera.
- Deputies responded to Terrace View Dr. for a report of domestic violence. The victim called stating her husband assaulted her. The suspect, Michael G. Carmean, was arrested for domestic violence and transported to Knox County Jail.
- Deputies spoke with the complainant about the theft of a lawn tractor. The complainant provided all the information on the tractor and a report was taken. The lawn tractor was entered into L.E.A.D.S. as stolen.
- Deputies were dispatched to Chadwick Rd. for an active burglary. The complainant advised her ex-boyfriend was trying to break into her house. Deputies and an MVPD K-9 handler arrived on the scene. They searched the property but were unable to locate the suspect.
- The complainant called to report her vehicle was missing from her property and possibly stolen. A deputy spoke with the complainant by phone and she requested a report for documentation.
- The complainant stated hos wood splitter was stolen from his back yard. A report was taken. The suspect is unknown at this time.
- The complainant advised someone rolled a golf cart over on its side potentially causing damage.
- Chelsea Dawn Bules was driving south on Gilchrist Rd. and was struck by April M. Langston who was driving north on Gilchrist Rd. The impact caused Bules to run off the roadway and into a ditch. Langston was cited for left of center; causing a crash.