KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- An unknown driver struck a mailbox on Dill Rd. breaking the post off at the base.
- The complainant advised his neighbor’s swine regularly appeared on his property, disrupting his livestock.
- Karl D. Straight was traveling north on Newark Rd. and has stopped to make a left turn into Lanning’s Foods. Cara L. Petrozino was pulling out of Lanning’s, turning right (south), crossed the center line and struck Straight.
- William T. Hall was traveling north on Tucker Rd. He went through some standing water on the road at a stated 35 MPH leaving the left side of the road and striking a ditch. At that point he came to a complete stop.
- Deputies were dispatched to the Apple Valley Resort on a possible suicidal female. Deputies were able to locate and interview the female and convinced her to voluntarily go to Knox Community Hospital and speak to a Behavioral Health Representative.
- Brian K. Swinehart was eastbound on Columbus Rd. when he struck a deer in the roadway. The collision caused functional damage to the front of the vehicle.
- Annie L. Wrucke was traveling east on Colum bus Rd. when she struck a deer in the roadway. This caused functional damage to the front of her vehicle.
- Dennis K. Cooley was traveling east on Ohio 229 when he struck a deer in the roadway.
- Deputies were dispatched to a residence in Martinsburg on a possible burglary in progress. The complainant had called 9-1-1 and advised someone had entered their residence at night without their permission. The complainant advised they needed deputies to respond immediately. Deputies arrived on-scene and cleared the residence before making contact with the complainant. Statements were collected and a report was written.
- Deputies were dispatched to Kenyon College for a student going through mental health issues. Deputies were able to make contact with the individual and determined he should be transported to KCH where he was pink-slipped, mandating a mental health evaluation.