KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- The complainant called and stated there was a vehicle in her driveway that had been there for more than 24 hours. Deputies responded and the vehicle was towed to the KCSO.
- An anonymous person contacted the KCSO to advise Jennifer Kolasky was home and she had a warrant against her. Kolasky was located and arrested for the warrant. She was then transported to the Knox County Jail.
- A deputy was dispatched to the incident location on Butler Rd. A deer was reported to be caught in a fenced in area.
- A vehicle wa observed by a deputy traveling on S. Main St. in the city of Mount Vernon. A traffic stop was conducted on the vehicle for an equipment violation. The driver was found to be driving while suspended. The passenger was identified as Christopher Birchfield, who had two outstanding warrants out of Knox County. After a search of Birchfield incident to the arrest, marijuana and methamphetamine was found on his person.. The driver was issued a citation for driving while suspended and Birchfield was transported to Knox county Jail.
- Deputies were dispatched to an active disturbance in Centerburg. A juvenile claimed to have been assaulted by two adults in the home. Statements were gathered at the scene and pictures were taken. Samantha Fortnerx and Gerald J. Vombauer, III were arrested. Both were charged with assault and domestic violence.
- Deputies responded to W. Main St. in Centerburg for a male unconscious in a vehicle. The suspect, Phillip Allen Devoe, Jr. was found to be sleeping and it was discovered he had an active warrant out of Delaware County. The suspect was transported to the county line and transferred to representatives of the Delaware County Sheriff's Office.
- Deputies were dispatched to a report of a disturbance between a woman and her ex-boyfriend. The ex-boyfriend was convinced to voluntarily leave the property.
- The complainant reported an argument had occurred between him and his ex-girlfriend over some property. She collected some of her property and then left the property for the evening.
- A Fredericktown Police Officer observed two mini motorbikes traveling on Cassell Rd. just south of Fredericktown. The officer conducted a traffic stop on the motorbikes because they did not have adequate lights and were, therefore. a safety hazard. A deputy responded to the traffic stop. One of the bikers, Christopher McGee was found to be intoxicated and was arrested for OVI. The other motorbike operator was issued a citation for driving an unregistered vehicle on the roadway. Both mini motorbikes were impounded and McGee was transported to Knox County Jail.