KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- A deputy was advised of an injured deer in the driveway of Centerburg Pointe. The deputy arrived at the scene and dispatched the deer with his issued firearm.
- The complainant reported he found possible stolen items near his home. The items were burned and could not be properly identified.
- Hwee Been Koh-Baker was traveling east on Old Delaware Rd. and struck a deer at the intersection of Blue Rd. killing the deer. The collusion caused damage to the front and right corner of Koh-Baker’s vehicle.
- Deputies were dispatched to Tucker Rd. on a disabled vehicle that had been left in the road. Two attempts were made to contact the owner. Calls were not returned and the vehicle was impounded. The owner showed up after the car had been loaded and advised he could have the vehicle returned if he paid for the towing. The owner said he had no money on him but he would try to get it out of the impound lot the following day. A report was taken.
- A deputy was advised of a vehicle on Chase Ave. in Gambier immobilized on 11/9/21 for unpaid tickets. The vehicle was impounded and towed.
- The complainant reported someone took his trailer overnight. The trailer was described as a homemade 6x12 utility trailer with ramp. It was carrying a load of lumber.
- A deputy was advised by the KCH emergency room staff of a pink-slipped male who was running out of the hospital. Deputies apprehended the male and took him back into the emergency room.