KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- Jan Etta Thomas was traveling southeast on Newcastle Rd. and struck a deer at Lower Gambier Rd.
- Andrew William Clevenger was traveling east on Fredericktown/Amity Rd. and fell asleep at the wheel. He ran off the right side of the roadway striking a ditch and overturning.
- A deputy was dispatched to the location of Eldon Dr. and Old Mansfield Rd. for an injured deer. When the deputy arrived at the scene he dispatched the animal with his issued firearm.
- Deputies were dispatched on a report of an injured deer on Lower Gambier Rd. at the entrance to the Kokosing Gap Trail Canoe Access. The deer was located and dispatched. Notes were left with dispatch to give Parks and Recreation an opportunity to remove the carcass.
- The complainant reported someone stole her firearm from her purse. The item was described as a dark green/black Ruger LCP .380 pistol, Auto.