KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- A deputy was dispatched to W. Main St. in Centerburg n a report of an unconscious person. The individual was found behind the barn on the property. It was suspected he was suffering from a drug overdose and he was sent to St. Ann's Hospital in Columbus.
- A black Chevy S-10 was observed making several traffic violations on New Castle Rd. A deputy conducted a traffic stop and both subjects in the car were cited for criminal drug offenses.
- A deputy was dispatched to a possible shoplifting call in Centerburg. The complainant said unknown juveniles were attempting to take alcohol and candy from the gas station. The complainant advised he had video surveillance of the suspected individuals. The complainant requested a report for documentation. He also requested extra patrols in the area during the times the individuals attempt to steal from the store.
- The complainant advised their brown Rumpke trash can was stolen/was missing from his property. The complainant advised he needed a report on file to et reimbursement from Rumpke.
- The complainant advised someone had vandalized one of the basement windows at a new residential build. A report was taken on the complainant's behalf.