KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- A driver's license was found in the KCSO parking lot. It was placed in the evidence locker for possible recovery.
- Deputies responded to a possible suicide attempt call. The initial caller advised the non-offense victim made suicidal remarks. Deputies arrived on the scene and made contact with the non-offense victim. It was confirmed the individual made suicidal comments and she was transported to KCH via squad and was mandated to speak with a BHP representative.
- A deputy was dispatched to Monroe mills Rd. on a report of shots fired. On arrival deputies spoke with both parties and determined the shots could have come from the field across the street.
- The complainant called the KCSO to report her ex-husband calls her repeatedly on the phone when he gets intoxicated. A deputy spoke to her via telephone and advice was given. A report was completed for documentation.
- The complainant filed a report in regard to a fraud. The complainant advised he had been contacted by his employer advising his name had been mentioned in an unemployment fraud. A report was taken on the complainant's behalf.
- A deputy spoke with a complainant on the phone. The complainant wanted to report he had lost his wallet at a location in Knox County on Nov. 17, 2020.