KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- A complainant called the KCSO stating oil was taken from oil tanks he was working on.
- A deputy was notified by Mount Vernon Police were in a vehicular pursuit that was headed his way. The deputy advised he would deploy stop sticks at the intersection Of Coshocton Rd. and Walhonding Rd. The deputy was able to set up his stop sticks which punctured one tire on the suspect vehicle. The vehicle became disabled and came to a stop approximately one mile east of that location.
- At approximately 10:12 PM, Fredericktown Police advised they were in pursuit of a vehicle headed south on Ohio 13 from Fredericktown. A Knox County Sheriff's Deputy was able to deploy stop-sticks at the intersection of Ohio 13 and Beckley Rd. which were effective in stopping the vehicle. The female driver was secured and a child in the vehicle was released to his grandmother. A report was made to document the incident.
- The school resource officer was advised of a missing student. He was located and a report was made to send to juvenile court for review.
- Deputies were traveling south on N. Sandusky St. when they observed Adam M. Saunders who they believed had a warrant. The deputies ran Saunders through dispatch who confirmed the warrant. Deputies relocated Saunders and, after verifying his identify, arrested him for the warrant. A search of Saunders and his belongings turned up a small glass vial with a white crystalline substance which will be sent to a lab for testing. Saunders was transported to Knox County Jail and released to jail staff.