KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- Deputies responded to Daniels Rd. for a report of vandalism. The complainant stated the back door window was broken and requested a report. A report was filed as requested.
- An unknown driver was traveling south on North Liberty Rd. when it went left of center and struck Kimberly A. Myers on the driver side. The unknown driver fled the scene of the accident.
- Deputies observed a traffic violation at the intersection of Johnstown Rd. and Sycamore Rd. A traffic stop was conducted and the driver of the vehicle was identified as Earsel L. Elkins. It was discovered the passenger in the vehicle had a valid protection order against Elkins. Elkins was arrested and charged with violation of a protection order and menacing by stalking. Narcotics were discovered during a search of the vehicle and seized for further testing.
- Stephen S. Morris was traveling east on Coshocton Rd. when an unknown driver traveling west struck a deer causing it to be thrown into Morris' vehicle causing damage to the vehicle.
- Owen Kegler was traveling west on Bell Church Rd. when he drove off the roadway to the right, overcorrected left, overcorrected right, and struck a ditch on the south side of the roadway. Kegler then struck a supporting guy wire of an electric pole, struck an embankment, rolled over completely, landing on its wheels, and came to rest. No injuries were reported Kegler was issued a citation for failure to maintain control of a vehicle.
- Deputies were dispatched to Sycamore Rd. near Johnstown Rd. on a possible vehicle crash. When the deputies arrived they made contact with the driver who was inside the vehicle. Deputies observed the driver was under the influence of alcohol. A standard sobriety test was offered but refused. Cameo Fisher was placed under arrest for OVI. During a subsequent search of the vehicle, deputies discovered a firearm and drugs. Fisher was transported to Knox County Jail without incident.