KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- A deputy was sent to KCSO lobby for a theft report. The complainant stated he was missing a firearm from his residence.
- The complainant called the KCSO to report catalytic converters had been cut off and stolen from vehicles at their car dealership. A report was filed and the case remains under investigation.
- Deputies were dispatched to a residence on Henpeck Rd. in reference to an overdose. The patient was transported to KCH.
- Deputies responded to Wyandot Golf Course for a report of vandalism. The complainant called to report 2 males damaged a golf cart and areas of the golf course. A report was taken an investigation is pending.
- Deputies were contacted by the complainant via telephone about the theft of their mailbox. The complainant said they noticed it missing as of this morning. A report was taken.
- Deputies responded to the report of a female in the roadway yelling at traffic and trying to flag down cars. She was determined to need mental health care and was transported to KCH.