KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- The complainant advised the offender was causing a disturbance in the facility. After repeated requests Kayla Kimmila Alcott refused to stop her conduct and she was arrested for disorderly conduct with persisting and transported to Knox County Jail by Mount Vernon Police.
- Rachel M. Goeppinger was driving south on Tucker Rd. and struck a tree that had fallen across the roadway causing damage to the vehicle.
- Deputies responded to Gaskin Ave. in Gambier for a vehicle fire. The fire was extinguished before causing damage to the residence.
- The complainant contacted the KCSO regarding a disturbance between neighbors. This report will be sent to the Mount Vernon Law Director's Office for review.
- The defendant was traveling east on Coshocton Rd. He was unable to negotiate a curve just after the crest of a hill and lost control of the vehicle. The vehicle left the right side of the roadway, struck the ditch and rolled several times. The defendant was found to be operating the vehicle with a suspended driver's license. He was issued citations for failure to control sand for his non -compliance suspension.
- The complainant reported his bicycle as stolen from the Kenyon College campus. A deputy made contact with the victim and a report was completed for documentation. The bicycle was entered into L.E.A.D.S. as stolen. It was described as a TREK 820 Single Track series.