KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- The complainant advised the suspect drove by and threw trash in her yard.
- The complainant reported he went out to his vehicle to find the rear window shattered. A deputy arrived on the scene, observed the damage, and spoke to the complainant A report was done for insurance purposes. There are no suspects.
- Deputies responded to Murray Rd. For a report of threats. The complainant told deputies Richard L. Johnson left the residence after an argument and stated he would return with a gun. Johnson was located and arrested for aggravated menacing and menacing.
- A deputy was advised there was a victim of an assault at KCH. The victim was seeking medical attention after being assaulted at a Columbus Rd. address. Jerime T. Graham-Woods was charged with domestic violence and assault.
- Three deputies were dispatched to the area of King Beach, Howard on a report of a vehicle in the lake. When the deputies arrived they confirmed it was a vehicle and water rescue was initiated. The vehicle was identified and the owner was contacted. The owner advised the vehicle was last seen on 5-23-2020 at his residence. The owner said the keys had been in the vehicle and it was determined to be stolen. The vehicle was recovered from the lake.
- The complainant reported three trucks were tearing up property close to her residence. When the deputies arrived, they observed significant damage to a Kokosing Wildlife parking lot caused by the suspect . The unknown suspects had left the area before deputies arrived. Photographs were taken of the damage.