KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- Deputies responded to Apple Valley Lake for a boat on fire. All passengers were rescued safely with nom injuries. The fire had been extinguished prior to arrival.
- Deputies responded to Columbus Rd. for an assault. The complainant called 9-1-1 to report a neighbor had assaulted her then returned home. A report is under review for possible charges.
- Deputies were dispatched to Wolf Run Park on a report of a homeless camp. Deputies made contact with one individual who was trespassed from Knox County Parks until further notice.
- A traffic stop was conducted on a vehicle for several moving violations on Coshocton Rd. The driver, Jesse Baird was arrested for OVI. He was transported to Knox County Jail where he refused another test. Baird had three prior convictions. He was incarcerated for felony OVI charges.
- A caller reported several juveniles outside in the neighborhood causing a disturbance threatening to beat up other juveniles. Upon arrival deputies found two adults in their truck following a group of juveniles and were yelling at each other. All parties were warned about their conduct. A report is being sent to the Juvenile Prosecutor for review of charges.
- Deputies were dispatched with fire personnel to a residence on Short Run Rd. for a vehicle fire. The fire was extinguished before causing damage to the residence and surrounding vehicles.
- The KCSO was contacted regarding a domestic violence incident. As a result, Haylee Dawn Bristow was arrested for domestic violence and assault.