KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- The complainant called to report her ex-husband was refusing to return custody of her child and was making threatening remarks to her boyfriend. The complainant came to the KCSO to complete a statement. A report was completed and sent to the City Law Director for review.
- Law enforcement was sent to Tucker Rd. on a suicidal female juvenile. They responded to the scene and made contact with the complainant – who is the juvenile's foster parent – and the juvenile. The juvenile was transported to KCH for a mental health evaluation at the request of the foster parent. A report was made for documentation and forwarded to Children's Services.
- Deputies were dispatched to a residence in Centerburg for a car that had been vandalized. Photos were taken of the damage and a report taken.
- Deputies were dispatched to the incident location on a report of a disturbance. A male juvenile suspect was taken into custody and transported to the Muskingum County Juvenile Detention Center for domestic violence.
- The complainant called the KCSO to file a theft report. The stolen item was described as a Vizio 32” flat-screen TV. A report was made.
- The complainant reported her mother was the victim of an Amazon-type scam. The complainant reported her mother transferred money through several apps for a total of $1,826.00.
- The complainant advised someone had broken OSB wood over his window and took two bags of military items, including boots and clothing.
- Deputies were dispatched to a residence on Murray Rd. for a possible incident of domestic violence involving a mother and her children. When the deputies arrived on scene they determined the mother was experiencing a mental health crisis and needed to go to the hospital for evaluation. She was refusing to go willingly, however. Deputies had to use force to gain control of the woman and then had her transported to Knox Community Hospital where she was pink[-slipped pending a mental health evaluation.