KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- A deputy spoke with the complainant by telephone. The complainant wanted to report she had items stolen out of her friend's saddlebag while at an establishment in Howard.
- Deputies responded to Mickley Rd for a possible intoxicated driver parked in the roadway. David Joseph Gray was arrested for OVI, open container, and obstruction of official business. He was transported to the Knox County Jail.
- The complainant reported the father of her children was highly intoxicated. A verbal altercation ensued and became physical. The suspect, William S. Miller, strangled the complainant, poured gasoline around her vehicle and asked her is she wanted to die tonight. Miller was arrested and charged with domestic violence.
- Deputies were advised that Bryant Staats was at a location in Brown Twp. and had an active warrant. Deputies located Staats and arrested him on the warrant.
- Deputies responded to the area of Apple Valley Dr. and Beaver Rd. on a report of a suspicious vehicle. When deputies arrived at the scene they found a vehicle crashed into a fence near the intersection. Deputies could observe marijuana paraphernalia in the suspect's vehicle. The suspect was found walking on North Ridge Heights Dr. He was also in possession of marijuana and was cited for two misdemeanor citations for possession of marijuana and marijuana paraphernalia.
- Rylee Weber was traveling north on Apple Valley Dr. when he failed to negotiate a curve at the intersection of Beaver Rd. Weber left the west side of the roadway striking a fence. Weber was cited for failure to control.