KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- Deputies were advised by dispatch of a theft from a car. A Howard resident said someone took a handgun from their unlocked vehicle while parked at a relative's home. A report was taken and the missing gun was listed as stolen with LEADS. The firearm was described as a Heritage Arms .22 caliber revolver.
- A complainant called the KCSO to report a possible burglary. A deputy responded, made contacted with the victim and a report was filed.
- Deputies responded to the area of Fairway Dr. for a report of a runaway juvenile. The juvenile was located and returned home. A report was made for documentation.
- Jacob Boucher arrived at the KCSO to turn himself in on a warrant. A deputy met Boucher in the lobby and advised him of the warrant. Boucher was released to jail staff.
- A caller reported unemployment claims being sent to his home in someone else's name. A report has been taken for documentation.