KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- Deputies were dispatched to a residence on Graham Rd. for a disturbance. Deputies contacted the involved parties and determined the incident was verbal between the parents and a child. Advice was given to all parties and a report was written.
- Michelle Tino was traveling south on Old Mansfield Rd. at a stated speed of 42 MPH when she struck a tree lying across the road. Tino pulled into a nearby driveway, exiting the roadway.
- A deputy received a complaint about two suspicious persons with warrants were on their way to Knox County Title Dept. to conduct business. The two were located and a warrant for the female, Jessica E. Sweet was confirmed and she was arrested. A search of her vehicle also turned up drugs.
- A deputy made contact with a male who was sleeping in his vehicle on W. Vine St. to check his welfare. The male turned out to be OK but dispatch advised the BMV wanted the dealer license plates displayed on his vehicle confiscated. The plates were seized and sent to the BMV.
- A deputy conducted a traffic stop. Kevin James Toney was arrested for suspicion of OVI and was taken to Knox County Jail for testing. Toney was also cited for fictitious plates and driving left of center.