KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- The complainant contacted the KCSO regarding damaged to their vehicle.
- The complainant reported someone stole the rear lights from his trailer. A report was made on the complainant's behalf.
- Complainant advised the juvenile suspect had not been attending school. A report was filed and Juvenile Court for potential charges.
- Deputies responded to Columbus Rd. regarding a noise complaint. Two of the individuals involved had outstanding warrants. One of the individuals was arrested and transported to Knox County Jail.
- The complainant called the KCSO to report one of the clients at their facility was attempting to harm themselves. The client was pink slipped and transported to KCH for a mental health evaluation.
- An officer was dispatched to the bike path path at Kinney Rd. for an injured deer. The deputy located the animal and dispatched it with his office issued firearm.
- The complainant reported her juvenile daughter had run run away from their residence sometime during the early morning hours of March 21, 2021. The juvenile was listed with LEADS as a missing/runaway juvenile.
- Deputies assisted the Ohio State Highway Patrol on an OVI traffic stop. During the stop the passenger of the vehicle, Shawn A. Caudill, was identified as having an outstanding warrant out of the mount Vernon Police Department. Caudill was placed under arrest and transported to Knox County Jail.