KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- Deputies responded to a call on Yankee St. for an assault victim. The victim was transported to Mansfield Hospital for her injuries. The case is currently under investigation.
- A complainant contacted the KCSO regarding a scam.
- A complainant reported someone had filed for unemployment in her name. She requested a report be filed at her employer's request.
- The complainant called the KCSO to report an incident of unemployment fraud. A report was filed to document the incident.
- The complainant reported someone broke into an outbuilding on her father's property and removed items including an Miller MIG welder.
- The complainant called the KCSO to report she had received a text message from her husband in which he threatened to harm himself. Deputies located the husband who was unharmed. The husband was taken to KCH for a mental health evaluation.
- Deputies were dispatched to a burglary in progress. The deputies arrived and cleared the residence. They determined no one was present. A report was filed to document the incident.