KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- Deputies were dispatched to a local business in Mount Vernon for a bag that had been found by an employee. The complainant said when they opened the bag there was a scale on top. The bag was placed outside the building since they were near closing time. The bag was collected by deputies and placed into evidence for disposal.
- A complainant contacted the KCSO regarding a suspicious person.
- The complainant reported a bicycle stolen in Gambier. The bike was described as a blue Trek Mountain Bike. A report was completed for documentation.
- The complainant reported sometime between 2-28-21 and 3-9-21 her bicycle was taken from the bike rack near a Kenyon dormitory. The bike was described as a Giant Escape 3 Disc Bicycle, gray/silver in color. Unknown serial number.
- Tanya Montana Berkshire was driving northeast on Nashville Rd. and attempted to negotiate a turn in the roadway near Arnholt Rd. Berkshire lost control and ran off the roadway striking a utility pole causing disabling damage to the vehicle. Berkshire was cited for operating a motor vehicle without a valid operator's license.