KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- A vehicle was stopped for an equipment violation on Walhonding Rd. The driver was found to be operating the vehicle with a driver's license that expired in 2009. The registration license plate on the vehicle was also found to be fictitious. The driver was issued a citation and the vehicle was impounded.
- A deputy was dispatched to Harcourt Rd. on a report of storage units that had been broken into. A report was taken.
- The complainant advised her wallet had been stolen and the suspect had taken it. Jerry Edward Latham, Cleveland, was arrested for theft and taken to Knox County Jail.
- The complainant stated someone went through his unlocked vehicle and took a Bluetooth speaker.
- Deputies were dispatched to a residence on Fairgrounds Rd. to make contact with a male individual stating he had been assaulted by another male at the Fairgrounds Rd. address. Deputies made contact with the male at Fairgrounds Road and Perimeter Dr. and observed the male has bruising, swelling, and blood near his nose and mouth area. The male stated he had been at the Fairgrounds Rd. residence and had been assaulted by a second individual. A statement and photographs were collected for a report and the individual was given a courtesy ride to his residence.