KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- Deputies responded to an incident of a male juvenile making suicidal threats. Deputies made contact with the parent and juvenile who was transported to Knox Community hospital for treatment. The juvenile was accompanied by the parent. The juvenile was then released to the custody of the parent for treatment.
- The complainant advised his soon to be ex-wife was at his residence in violation of a protection order. Deputies responded and arrested Codi Leigh Collier-Muncie and transported her to Knox County Jail without incident.
- The complainant called 9-1-1 and advised her estranged husband was in a rage and was breaking the windows of his vehicle. Deputies responded to the scene and an investigation into the matter was initiated.
- Deputies saw a male and a female together in a vehicle. There is currently a protection order between the two. The male was initially arrested and ended up being transported to KCH. He was issued a summons in lieu of arrest for violation of the protection order and released from custody.
- A caller reported a theft and damage to her vehicle. Deputies responded and found multiple thefts and damage to several vehicles.. A report was taken and an investigation is pending.
- A vehicle was stopped for a driving infraction. During the traffic stop the driver, Jessica Jo Holbrook, was arrested for DUI.