KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- A deputy was dispatched to E. Main St. in Centerburg on a possible domestic violence incident. The caller, Michael Hall was standing on the porch and advised he was on parole. He said he called because he didn't want to get in trouble. He said he and his girlfriend had gotten into a verbal argument. The girlfriend confirmed the argument was only verbal. The deputy then arrested Hall on a warrant out of Knox County on a previous incident between the two. Hall was transported to Knox County Jail.
- Knox County deputies assisted the OSHP in a hit-skip accident. One of the suspects that left the scene was located and charged with criminal damaging as he damaged private property while attempting to elude law enforcement.
- The complainant advised a resident at the group home had cut him with a bolt. Pictures were taken. Evidence and statements were collected. A summons in lieu of arrest was issued to the suspect.
- A deputy was dis[atched to a Columbus Rd. Residence where the complainant reported a vehicle was left on his rental property and the former rentes had moved out. No registered owner of the vehicle could be found, therefore the vehicle was towed from the property.
- A vehicle was stopped for a speed violation on By-Pass Rd. the driver was driving while suspended and also in possession of marijuana and marijuana paraphernalia. The driver was given citations for the violations and the vehicle was impounded.