KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- A male was driving a Polaris Ranger at Mohican Reservation Campground when he lost control of his vehicle and struck the tongue of a travel trailer causing damage to it and the vehicle. Deputies responded to the incident and arrested William Caley for OVI.
- Shane E. Fletchler was traveling south while Terry W. Grubaugh was traveling north when their mirrors struck. Fletchler was cited for not stopping after an accident on a public road.
- A homeowner called to report there was a male passed out in a vehicle parked in front of his driveway. The complainant reported the vehicle was running and the male was not waking up. The complainant said he did not know the driver. Deputies responded and attempted to wake the driver, Zachary McGuire, without success. Deputies entered the vehicle and woke McGuire, but he refused to exit the vehicle. He was removed from the vehicle by deputies and arrested for OVI. He was transported to Knox County Jail and his vehicle was impounded.
- While driving on Coshocton Ave. a deputy observed the defendant stumbling partway on the sidewalk and partway in the roadway while possessing an open container of alcohol. The defendant was issued a summons and released from the scene to a sober individual.
- The complainant called 9-1-1 and advised the offender had struck his own wife in the face. The offender, Shannon H. Stroh, was located a short time later and arrested for domestic violence and for operating a vehicle under the influence of alcohol. He was transported to Knox County Jail without incident.
- Deputies were dispatched to Knox Lake in Fredericktown for an individual an ODNR Officer had contacted and had warrants out of Knox County. Rodney Lynn Shock, II was taken into custody and transported to Knox County Jail without incident.
- Jason A. Oldfield was arrested for assault and taken to Knox County Jail without incident.
- The complainant contacted the KCSO to report damage to their vehicle. The complainant advised they were driving on Wooster Rd. when a passing car threw something at their vehicle causing the damage.
- Roderick Shad Weikel was traveling south on Martinsburg Rd. A deer entered the roadway from the right and in front of Weikel's vehicle. He was unable to avoid the deer. Weikel struck the deer causing damage to the front center of the vehicle.